1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ISDG 2012 - Server Announcements, Connection Issues and Questions

Discussion in 'Civ4 -ISDG 2012' started by Caledorn, Jul 7, 2012.

1. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

You might want to take a look at http://www.civwar.net/ about ideas.

2. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd Rest in Peace Black Panther

Thanks to my good (and old) friend 2metra for the kind words to me. And thanks even more for steering the great CFC team! I was sure that you would never forgive me for taking so long to respond to your email :sad: So even more thanks for the kind praise (that I do not even deserve :blush:)!

3. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

Thanks for the kind words 2metra (although I don't know how muddy I was when you found me :p)

I've been reading the RB and Apolyton private forums for this game these past couple weeks and it has gotten me thinking that I would love to participate in another one. Is there anybody here, or are there any other sites, that would be interested in organizing the next Inter-Site Democracy Game???

Also, Good Game everyone, and Merry Christmas!!!

4. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

Unless the CFC private forum has not been opened up, could someone please contact a mod to get them public?

Thanks!

5. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd Rest in Peace Black Panther

???:confused:

Cal read your PMs. I have been PMing you and 2metra about this for days:)

Anyway... The forums are open/public as of last week. I verified wth a guest account.:yup:

Happy holidays!:santa2:

Fair warning... It's an arduous, thankless job... just read what folks on other sites think about the organizers, even after the game:lol: