Issue with Lan game and OOS bug

jestergl

Chieftain
I played a three player lan game of AoD2 1.06 today and we encountered an OOS bug where one player (me most of the time) got out of sync and had to relog. It happened everytime I chose the buy shortfall option when finishing the construction of a building without having the necessary tools.

If I chose to hurry buy the building from inside the village screen, I did not go OOS, but the price was almost double (400 buy shortfall, 780 inside village screen for lumber mill at 90/90 hammer).

Also related, if I relogged before the turn ended, my money (the 400 gold shortfall in the previous exemple) would be back, and I still could not do anything in the village I hurried, but the building was not constructed either. Instead I got the building finished, buy shortfall etc. option on the next turn again and again.

Note: I found in the bug forum someone talking about a related OOS bug in AoD2. It was about stripping a colon specialization from inside the village bug. I do not have information on this one but might be good to look into.

Thanks for that great mod.

Top Bottom