Item Pack 2 - Weapons, Armors, Cloth, ...

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
A pack with differents low poly objects. A lot of them are used for my FFH Heros.

If you don't know how it work read this Rabbit, White quotation (and tutorial) :
Just to clarify, these are only the weapons, no units here. In order to use these you'll need to attach them to the units using the NIF viewer. For instructions on how to do it check out the NIF viewer tutorial

1.Hammerfist (no specularity)
2.Hammerfist (with specularity)
3.Skirt (You have to plys with the rotation matrix to make it the size you want)
4.Collar(You have to plys with the rotation matrix to make it the size you want)
5.Simple helm (2 differents versions in the zip)
6.Simple mace
7.Pauldron (3 differents versions in the zip)
8.Beard
9.Pointed ear(You have to plys with the rotation matrix to make it the size you want)
0.Spy without glasses and bag

Attachments

• pack2.zip
    355.2 KB · Views: 566
Here an example of what can be made with the skirt and the collar.

Attachments

• skirtcollar.jpg
    skirtcollar.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 213
  • collarandskirt.jpg
    collarandskirt.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 200
Very cool :goodjob:, I especially like the hammers, and speakig of which, I should have my own 2nd weapons pack ready in a few hours. :)

Ploeperpengel said:
Very nice! Think we should rip some more Morrowind dresses to get more Damsells in the game:)
I think I'll have to sit down and model a new female for use in game, it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it. :D Seriously, modeling actually isn't too big a deal, there's tons of tutorials (strangely enough most of them concentrate on modeling females as opposed to males, odd ;)), it's the animations that are going to be really hard.

These things will be very usefull, expect some nice wizards, now i got a cauldron ho ho ho ....

Ploeperpengel said:
Very nice! Think we should rip some more Morrowind dresses to get more Damsells in the game:)
This is not a morrowind mesh. I don't know why but blender crash when i tried to import cloth, so i do a new skirt it a very simple model to do.

Hi Roland, i noticed, that you made it possible to have the spy without sunglasses, could you release a scout without backpack and feathers ?! i think Rabbit would be extremely happy about that too!

seZereth said:
Hi Roland, i noticed, that you made it possible to have the spy without sunglasses, could you release a scout without backpack and feathers ?! i think Rabbit would be extremely happy about that too!

Yeah i can, the only problem it's with my method it will be imposible to have team color for him.

i wouldnt mind for that, cause the scout is the best antique model, when u dont need or want a skirt. Teamcolour can be placed on a different object or sprite or whatever, so i would really really be very very happy for having a scout without packpack and feather, perhaps a second version even without this small skirt

seZereth said:
i wouldnt mind for that, cause the scout is the best antique model, when u dont need or want a skirt. Teamcolour can be placed on a different object or sprite or whatever, so i would really really be very very happy for having a scout without packpack and feather, perhaps a second version even without this small skirt
If you want a scout without backpack and feather and don't mind not having team colors, you can download either my african warrior unit, which is based on the scout model, or you can get it in the Ethnically Diverse Units mod, which for the native american warrior uses a scout without backpack. In either case, the way these are removed are by simply making them transparent using the alpha channel in the texture. :)

Rabbit said:
If you want a scout without backpack and feather and don't mind not having team colors, you can download either my african warrior unit, which is based on the scout model, or you can get it in the Ethnically Diverse Units mod, which for the native american warrior uses a scout without backpack. In either case, the way these are removed are by simply making them transparent using the alpha channel in the texture. :)

... Sorry, i know that, i did that myself with some units ;) but i dont like the effect, that you cant make it completely transparent, you allways see some sort of wireframe which is not really transparent, regardless how nice you draw the alpha...

But if it isnt considered worth its time, i will have to go on using the transparentet...

Well, I think Roland did it the same way, no? Correct me if I'm wrong Roland.

Top Bottom