It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake

Ultima Dragoon

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

This song...so catchy....gaaaargh.....make it stop...........die......:suicide:

I read some of the comments below it, and they are right. Watching that too much will turn you into a pedophile...:ack: That was crazy though... *Shudder*

Tycoon101 said:
I read some of the comments below it, and they are right. Watching that too much will turn you into a pedophile...:ack: That was crazy though... *Shudder*
Read them too, and yeah its true. But she's just a budding beautiful girl, thats all. In 3-4 years she will go from being the pretty, cute girl to being the hot sexy girl. Nothing to worry about, unless you find her attractive now and not in three years *shudder*

She's 15....yet she looks like a child....*shudder*

I know.....but all sources say she is 15. *shudders again*

Now wait just one minute guys......now If Im 15....and shes 15....is it in any wierd for me to say that shes hot?

Ecclesiastes said:
Now wait just one minute guys......now If Im 15....and shes 15....is it in any wierd for me to say that shes hot?

I suppose not... But why would you? She's obviously delusional because she talks with puppets. :p

Tycoon101 said:
I suppose not... But why would you? She's obviously delusional because she talks with puppets. :p

Those puppets were clearly talking back, and I for one would always jump at a chance to speak with Yoda :p

Crazy, crazy video though. Rather scary.

Ecclesiastes said:

No. If your Brian Peppers. lawl no joke. the girl is strangely erotic, but if you abuse her, you'll burn in a special level of hell, a level reserved for child molesters and people who talk in the theater.

Riesstiu IV said:
Will you go to hell if you abuse Brian Peppers?

Who is he anyway? I just know that he is a persona who is commonly used as a child molester.

Riesstiu IV said:
Will you go to hell if you abuse Brian Peppers?

I believe abusing Brian Peppers would be like hell.

Cleric said:
I believe abusing Brian Peppers would be like hell.

:lol:

I find all the comments slightly disturbing... she looks about eleven. *shudders with Cleric*

Truronian said:
:lol:

I find all the comments slightly disturbing... she looks about eleven. *shudders with Cleric*

I must say

>_>

<_<

...she is strangely erotic. I blame the pink wig. Wait...OMG i am a pedo. SWEET JESUS KILL ME WITH FIRE!

*is set aflame*

RAAAAAAAAARGH COFFEE!

*dies and goes to hell*

TheBladeRoden said:
I can wait.

>_> I see what u are doing thar. lol, jailbait.

I googled Brian Peppers :cringe: :vomit: :suicide:

What can be said to describe his photo but......horrific. Please someone tell me he's an internet myth and that was a fake photo.

Top Bottom