Jabarto's Map Conversion Center

As requested by another forumgoer, I've made the GEM 6.3 ancient map compatible with ROM 2.9 (although it was made a bit hastily). It's attached to the bottom of this post.

My plans for the moment are to review the maps I've converted in the past and tune them a bit. That's about all that would be needed of me now that map conversion is automatic. ;)

I may also finish my 1000AD scenario, but don't count on it.

ok so nearly one year late but here goes, please can you convert the huge europe map given in ur pack of maps to play on a new dawn modmod.im too stupid to do it, or tell me how thanks

ok so nearly one year late but here goes, please can you convert the huge europe map given in ur pack of maps to play on a new dawn modmod.im too stupid to do it, or tell me how thanks

I'd like to second this, I only play AND with ROM and would that, I am thinking about working on scenarios for it.

are you still doing this jabrato?

i am looking for huge earth map for either rom 2.71 (or any version without the revolution addon) or any version of a new dawn. need realistic starting for both civs and resources with ~20-30 present civs (america included).

there is a huge earth map with 24 presnt civs in scenarios that came with rom 2.71. but they don't have america empire in it. is it possible for you to remove one of the civs and replace them with american empire?

thanks.

ps:i can pay for your time if don't feel like doing it for free

Does anyone know a working download location for the "GEM 4 civs" map (mentioned in the very first post of this thread)?
The download here on civfanatics doesn't work for me..

Top Bottom