1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Jabarto's Map Conversion Center

Discussion in 'RoM Scenarios and Maps' started by Jabarto, May 4, 2009.

1. fireclaw722

fireclaw722 Imperial Guard

Huge or large(a big size, but not giant or gigantic, I don't think my poor computer could handle itp)).

2. tjenie

tjenie Chieftain

3. Jabarto

Jabarto Chieftain

As requested by another forumgoer, I've made the GEM 6.3 ancient map compatible with ROM 2.9 (although it was made a bit hastily). It's attached to the bottom of this post.

My plans for the moment are to review the maps I've converted in the past and tune them a bit. That's about all that would be needed of me now that map conversion is automatic. ;)

I may also finish my 1000AD scenario, but don't count on it.

4. jayjay77

jayjay77 Chieftain

ok so nearly one year late but here goes, please can you convert the huge europe map given in ur pack of maps to play on a new dawn modmod.im too stupid to do it, or tell me how thanks

5. vamperium

vamperium Chieftain

I'd like to second this, I only play AND with ROM and would that, I am thinking about working on scenarios for it.

6. rp03ev

rp03ev Chieftain

are you still doing this jabrato?

i am looking for huge earth map for either rom 2.71 (or any version without the revolution addon) or any version of a new dawn. need realistic starting for both civs and resources with ~20-30 present civs (america included).

there is a huge earth map with 24 presnt civs in scenarios that came with rom 2.71. but they don't have america empire in it. is it possible for you to remove one of the civs and replace them with american empire?

thanks.

ps:i can pay for your time if don't feel like doing it for free

7. Spirit7609

Spirit7609 Chieftain

Does anyone know a working download location for the "GEM 4 civs" map (mentioned in the very first post of this thread)?
    The download here on civfanatics doesn't work for me..