1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JanBoruta's Map and Icon Workshop

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Graphics modpacks' started by janboruta, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Civitar

Civitar Adventurer

@janboruta: Can I request some unit icons for my project? I can supply a starting image, such as the one below of a High Elf Prince if you want to try it out. Most of the images are very big to start with, so you shouldn't have the problem TPangolin was of the images being too small.
    Spoiler :

Thanks a lot, and let me just say that your icons are indistinguishable from Firaxis'!:D
    (Which is why I'm asking you for some!:mischief:)

Attached Files:

2. nokmirt

nokmirt Emperor

@janboruta I am working on a Game of Thrones mod, is there a way you could work this icon in at some point? If you ever have free time or something. I need this for Jon Snow and the Night's Watch.

3. janboruta

janboruta Artistriarch

Let me know if you needed more than this one, I'd be happy to help. But please PM me or contact me via Steam, that would be more convenient - this thread is pretty much dead otherwise. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.