JEELEN's CIV Gold scenarios

Some people may have noticed my production has been slow to emerge lately... The reason for this, apart from the disappearance from the modding community of such esteemed members such as Amra and Lokolus, is a distinct lack of motivation on my part, perhaps following certain changes of interest in my personal life. So, in short, I'm afraid, although posts may appear from time to time on these forums, I must announce the cessation of further modding on my part. It was fun doing what I did and I can only hope new flagbearers will continue modding (I've noticed a number of new faces already...)!:hatsoff:

After 10+ years of Civ - I've been a member only since late 2006 - I feel I've reached the limits of what Civ can do for me personally, though I still enjoy looking at what other people can create with Civ as a base and I have full confidence in the abilities of new talents, of which I recently saw some fine additions (both in modding and in graphical creations).

A while ago I posted:

Some people may have noticed my production has been slow to emerge lately... The reason for this, apart from the disappearance from the modding community of such esteemed members such as Amra and Lokolus, is a distinct lack of motivation on my part, perhaps following certain changes of interest in my personal life. So, in short, I'm afraid, although posts may appear from time to time on these forums, I must announce the cessation of further modding on my part. It was fun doing what I did and I can only hope new flagbearers will continue modding (I've noticed a number of new faces already...)!:hatsoff:

FYI I've reconsidered, due to the simple fact that I've finally been able to unzip MOO2Civ Patchf, which was a big part of my decision to quit modding altogether. (At this point I'm not making any promises for future creations at this point though, as MOO2Civ is currently my top priority.) Just thought I'd let you guys know!;)

Top Bottom