JEELEN's CIV Gold scenarios

I'm assuming you're talking about 1862 AD: that's an idea. Although presently I have no time to work it out, as I've got 2 other scenarios planned plus 2 more I want to update already. (Also, my comp can't really handle 40 civs maps, so I don't see that happening, sorry.)

Yes, I am. After I finish my current game, I may attempt that myself, although I have absolutely no idea how. If you can show me some tutorials, that would be appreciated.

Although I'd love to see an improved version of Earth 1862 AD, there aren't really any scenario tutorials,as far as I know. (For me starting out to make a scenario was a process of trial and error, mostly.)

Since you mentioned using a 40 civs DLL, I suggest checking out modding tutorials, of which there are a few that I know of.* Also, there are a few 23, 28 and 34 civs maps, if that suits you, but I can't recall a 40 civs map, so you'd have to make that one yourself.

If you have any more specific questions, I'll be glad to help out if I can.

*RoM 2.2 has a 40 civs DLL, so perhaps zappara can tell you something more.

I certainly don't need 40 civs. That's way too many. Rather, there would be American minor states (South American, specifically), European minor states, Eastern Minor States, and a vassal Canada (to fix the Canada bug).

I see. So 23 civs should be fine, then. There's 2 maps I can think of: a Standard size for RoM 2.3 and Carter's 23 civ map, Huge size, so that'd be better. (I read about the Canada bug, but haven't had any reports of it with 1862 AD for CIV Gold.)

Basically. Victoria really wants to get rid of Canada, apparently. So once that 18th slot is open, she makes Canada a colony, and that colony is the civ that just got booted out. In my case, Jefferson Davis is an Arabic crossdresser (I think her name is Teuta, based off Elizabeth).

1862 AD for CIV Gold BtS is now at 600+ downloads and 600 BC for CIV Gold BtS is at 300 downloads.;)

I certainly don't need 40 civs. That's way too many. Rather, there would be American minor states (South American, specifically), European minor states, Eastern Minor States, and a vassal Canada (to fix the Canada bug).

:goodjob: MaxRiga now has his own version of Earth 1862 AD in MaxRigaMod BTS3.;) (It's still got 18 civs though.)

1862 AD for CIV Gold BtS is now at 700 downloads.;)

I'm currently holding off on further updates on account of the expected CIV Gold 5.0 version.

I have a question, when i started my game as england, it sed the korean civ was destroyed immetdiatly, and then around 1700 spain granted independence to her american colonies and they became korea (yet her derativ civ is argentina)

i went into wb and gave them back to spain, and then she did it again so i deleted all the cities, then around 1800 portugal released some of his colonies and they become korea!!! wtf is going on? pls help!

Sorry i was playing the 1600 secario, but something weird i jsut started a new game on the 1862 secario (great btw) and in 1927 licoln finaly destroyed the csa then next turn i realise i can make a colony out of any overseas cities, i granted independence to 2 cities and they became the csa, now i cannot make colonies again.....

any ideas?

I have a question, when i started my game as england, it sed the korean civ was destroyed immetdiatly, and then around 1700 spain granted independence to her american colonies and they became korea (yet her derativ civ is argentina)

i went into wb and gave them back to spain, and then she did it again so i deleted all the cities, then around 1800 portugal released some of his colonies and they become korea!!! wtf is going on? pls help!

Well, it sounds like a bug, in effect similar to the one reported on Lokolus' Earth 1862 AD. Since I basically just turned both of Lokolus' scenarios into a CIV Gold edition, it's possible the bug just got carried over as well. Although I haven't had any reports on the CIV Gold editions of this bug (yours is the first) and Lokolus seemed at a loss as to the cause of the bug, I doubt I'll be able to do anything about it...

Top Bottom