JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Milan updated:

• Added YnAEMP v23, CBP, unique cultural influence, and ExCE support
  • Added missing TSL support for San Marino
  • Changed the method by which Milan changes name to the Ambrosian Republic

Download | Subscribe

Popeal States also updated to give a unique colony list (thanks to Janboruta :p)

Download | Subscribe

I've failed like 20 times on Deity with Papal States, going to give it another go. Will really need a culture ruin, and land that gives faith on pantheon. Wish Piety wasn't horrible in Civ 5, would make it easier.

It'd be nice to have the first piety social policy unlocked as Papal States, might make it easy enough. Maybe I can try modding them and do that myself just to see.

I've failed like 20 times on Deity with Papal States, going to give it another go. Will really need a culture ruin, and land that gives faith on pantheon. Wish Piety wasn't horrible in Civ 5, would make it easier.

It'd be nice to have the first piety social policy unlocked as Papal States, might make it easy enough. Maybe I can try modding them and do that myself just to see.

That word is an abomination. I want my empire back :cry:

You know, there's that mod, called cultural diversity, that does this....

JFD: Eventually, some cities will revolt and join your empire... also, its Jan's turn!:p

Oh: in my game with Lenin, i found Judaism, then converted Berlin. And Rome. And from some reason, Hitler always gets attacked by others. I mean, i had to liberate Berlin from Churchill's control. twice.

in my game with Lenin, i found Judaism
communism = jewish conspiracy

The amount of releases made by you lately as been quite overwhelming, pages end so fast that I didn't even notice Henry's England. :lol:
But with the release of Henry you also gave Elizabeth a UB which feels rather out of place for a civ focused about warring, any chance for a reworked UA for Bess?

What about Hitler's side menu arts? Are they working now?

communism = jewish conspiracy

The amount of releases made by you lately as been quite overwhelming, pages end so fast that I didn't even notice Henry's England. :lol:
But with the release of Henry you also gave Elizabeth a UB which feels rather out of place for a civ focused about warring, any chance for a reworked UA for Bess?

What about Hitler's side menu arts? Are they working now?

Don't forget the part when I converted Berlin. :p
About "Bess", JFD has a strange habit of making various alternate leaders, and then revising the original leader in different ways.

What side menu arts?

Don't forget the part when I converted Berlin. :p
About "Bess", JFD has a strange habit of making various alternate leaders, and then revising the original leader in different ways.

What side menu arts?

These arts, which show during civ chosing menus (human or AI).

You know, there's that mod, called cultural diversity, that does this....

Right, but it buffs everyone else as well, which leaves you in deeper problems. I use it.

Perhaps Piety and Prestige is the one I need to try. I have never used that one, and maybe that can help. I'll try that next.

These arts, which show during civ chosing menus (human or AI).

If you are running both the Hitler mod and the Arminius one, removing Arminius' Jaeger files may help - at least it solved the problem for me.

Otherwise, I seem to be having a problem with your Henry VIII mod, when loading into game (with E&D and CulDiv active) I seem to be getting the colonial bonuses and splashscreens, Henry's unique decisions are also not appearing.

Lovely!

If I could change one thing though, it would be to let the SotL keep it's increased strength. As it is at the moment, it is very underwhelming in my opinion to be a UU. And Elizabeth doesn't have the Longbowman anymore either, so I think it would be motivated.

Edit: Saw you commenting on Steam that the combat strength was left untouched!

Top Bottom