JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Hmm? Anyone notice the new Hitler design in the OP? I WANT IT SO BAD!

Hitler's always been my favorite Honor-Rationalism-Autocracy Civ, and now it's even better.

It's like "YOUR HATE, IT FUELS ME!"

A Balkan civ would be awesome I'm wanting either an impaler leading Romania, or a yugoslavia or Bosnia. Oh and a Dubrovnik city state would be cool :p

Danmacsch is actually making a Republic of Ragusa civ.

DJSHenniger already made a Vlad III-led Wallachia as well as Yugoslavia and Bosnia.

I believe JFD wants to make a Romania led by Vlad III. I'm planning to revise my Wallachia with Mircea the Elder, who I find more fitting as a leader.

I like your Teddy America idea for the most part, although the pre-dreadnought should be a ranged replacement for the ironclad that upgrades to a battleship.

1909 just seemed way too late for the Ironclad to me, not sure why.

I'm not sure the Panzer's second ability is a good thing. I like to keep improvements intact until I need to pillage them. On the other hand, it might not be so bad since it's a mobile unit.

I meant you're joking with proposing a leader who led a coup against his King to an ardent and pronounced monarchist. I don't even remember if I did say I had no interest in a modern Greece.

Maybe the Panzer's ability would work well if part of the UA was like, pillaged tiles and city ruins gave Culture or something, heh.

I do think some sort of ability for wanting your own territory be a ruined war-torn wasteland with City Ruins having particularly higher yields would be pretty hilarious yet simultaneously somewhat interesting.

Maybe the Panzer's ability would work well if part of the UA was like, pillaged tiles and city ruins gave Culture or something, heh.

I do think some sort of ability for wanting your own territory be a ruined war-torn wasteland with City Ruins having particularly higher yields would be pretty hilarious yet simultaneously somewhat interesting.

Does no one pillage tiles when they're at war?

The burning question I have is whether there is going to be any update, change, or modification to the Julius Caesar mod. Because, well, we're approaching....

Junonalia? :p

I do pillage too many tiles, I'll be honest. That's why I'm really digging Hitler right now.

That sounded so weird out of context.

Wermacht= kinda nice, Panzer= kinda not... i hope the Wehrmacht has a great generals II promotion.

Top Bottom