JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I only pillage tiles to heal. It's annoying to have to do cleanup.
I guess someone should probably ask whether the Panzer's auto-pillaging heals the unit too. :p

"Beware the ideas of march"
February ideas were better, though.(Y'know, the splits)

Last time around, we had a double release with Nevsky and Ivan. Hitler and Karl XII, is the theme men who were broken by Russia next? :p

Or perhaps Karl XII is a bit further down the pipeline, and I'm just engaging in wishful thinking :)

Beware the Ides of March!

Because they sneak up on you, apparently, and then folks stick knives into you when you aren't looking.

I know, I know :p

Are their any plans for a Viceroy of India WW2 civ? Or are yo just sticking to the main combatants?

Nope. I've no more unannounced plans, except perhaps those two American civs (but probably just the one for Pouakai). I'm winding down now, so I won't be considering any new civs at all (unless they're pretty exceptional) - as it stands, my list of must-dos is down to three: Cixi, Vlad, and Akhenaten (not counting Karl, for whom I've already gotten all the art). Anything else will be just as I and/or Jan find the time and energy.

Last time around, we had a double release with Nevsky and Ivan. Hitler and Karl XII, is the theme men who were broken by Russia next? :p

Or perhaps Karl XII is a bit further down the pipeline, and I'm just engaging in wishful thinking :)

Hitler, then Karl, but it's just a happy coincidence :p

"It's the 'General Winter' event! Now bend over and wait while I scorch your earth!"

That's probably the worst euphemism I could come up with in my life.

#RomeSplitHype

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise yovr praetorivms ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Top Bottom