JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

In WWII, nothing. But Mexico during WWI did aid the Allies by giving England Large amounts of Peritoneum despite Their neutrality. Germany even tried to get Mexico to join a Military alliance, Which may have started a war between America and Mexico, Something Germany was trying to get accomplished to have a better foreground in Europe with the lack of American involvement.

A WWI Mexico mod could have traits revolving aiding other civs in their wars and some sort of defensive bonus as well. It might need work, but I see that being pretty interesting add on to WWI civs.

In WWII, nothing. But Mexico during WWI did aid the Allies by giving England Large amounts of Peritoneum despite Their neutrality. Germany even tried to get Mexico to join a Military alliance, Which may have started a war between America and Mexico, Something Germany was trying to get accomplished to have a better foreground in Europe with the lack of American involvement.

A WWI Mexico mod could have traits revolving aiding other civs in their wars and some sort of defensive bonus as well. It might need work, but I see that being pretty interesting add on to WWI civs.

Well in WWII I know that they did have some sort of special fighter jet squadron that played some role in the Pacific campaign but thats about it.

See? Bam!

Venustiano Carranza

UA:La decena trágica.
Something with Dealing with City happiness, Aiding allies, and other stuff

UU:Avro Anáhuac (GWB)

UU: Guardia Rural (GWI)

Im no modder but that could work somehow

TarcisioCM and Janboruta's Civilizations :crazyeye:

Dear poom3619,

You are hereby blacklisted by the Imperial Government of the JFD and Janboruta Empire as an enemy of the State and of the Empire. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Emperor JFD.

Hey, can you guys access Hitler on Steam Workshop now? It was flagged (finally) a bit ago and Steam said you cannah haz it on here its afence.

also new pokemans so I'mma cancel all my modding and will become a hermit

Hey, can you guys access Hitler on Steam Workshop now? It was flagged (finally) a bit ago and Steam said you cannah haz it on here its afence.

also new pokemans so I'mma cancel all my modding and will become a hermit

It´s still offensive and I find it very there :p

Aww... I like poom... And there's a new Pokemon coming out right after I spent all my money on Fire Emblem? Dammit. Unless it's tedious like ORAS in which case eh.

I'll be sure to check up on Hitler when I get home.

See? Bam!

Venustiano Carranza

UA:La decena trágica.
Something with Dealing with City happiness, Aiding allies, and other stuff

UU:Avro Anáhuac (GWB)

UU: Guardia Rural (GWI)

Im no modder but that could work somehow

Call me biased, but I kind of rather see a civilization based around an actually relevant part of Mexican (and Latin American History) than a civilization based around a war where Mexico barely had any involvement in.

I mean, even Thailand has more merit for a WWI based civilization than Mexico, while la Revolución is so famous as to be almost a mexican cliché.

I'll be sure to check up on Hitler when I get home.

This must be saved on an out of context quotes list somewhere...

Shows up perfectly fine for me, and I see no flagging. Curiously, scanning through the comments, no one even mentioned being offended until 10 pages in, and even that doesn't say "I'm offended" or anything remotely like it. Basically just an insult with expletives.

...now, that doesn't mean I'm saying that no one is offended - it's kind of, er, hard to go right with Hitler. But a 9-page streak of positivity was a tad unexpected.

Unless it's tedious like ORAS in which case eh.

:eek: Darn, and I was about to release the next update to tWatM just this second, too :p

Re: Hitler. One day I got an email saying: Hitler has been flagged as inappropriate and it showed up with the hidden status. Something prompted me to check today and it appears to have resolved itself, so was just double checking with you gals. Thanks!

Call me biased, but I kind of rather see a civilization based around an actually relevant part of Mexican (and Latin American History) than a civilization based around a war where Mexico barely had any involvement in.

I mean, even Thailand has more merit for a WWI based civilization than Mexico, while la Revolución is so famous as to be almost a mexican cliché.

Just spitballing Ideas

A game featuring Metagross? Tedious?

What is this Blasphemy?!

I don't know, I just personally don't find the game fun :p I mean, I still go back and play, say, Platinum and enjoy it, but ORAS just doesn't really grip me for some reason. Doesn't help that I grew up with Sapphire and really enjoyed it.

I'm still playing Fire Emblem.

Can I just talk about Silas and how he's reached bro levels that should not be possible

Fates hasn't even released in Aus yet :(

Basically, picture a grown-up version of Pit from Kid Icarus: Uprising (from some 13 years of age to 19 or so) reaching the ultimate bro levels, being the most selfless, happy-to-help guy around, riding a horse, who's also one of your best units (and he's daughter is a qt3.14).

That's Silas.

Top Bottom