JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Quick ask a question about my mods before Pouakai oppresses you.

Uh, um, uh... Force Publique! That's not a question... uh... any updates on what model the Renault is? Scenic?

Will you make a JFD Empire Mod? :3

Wrong thread - you're banned :p

The Renault is dead. Move on, Senshi, move on. Force Publique is Leopold's UU, though.

TIL: You can't work tiles without yields...

The Renault is dead. Move on, Senshi, move on. Force Publique is Leopold's UU, though.

Not the Renault! Why couldn't it have been the SPAD S.VII? WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN THE SPAD S.VII!
Anyway, what's replacing it? Has it already been revealed and I missed it? :p

I'm guessing the Force Publique will borrow its assets from Scramble For Africa? Did the Force Publique even have assets in Scramble for Africa? I recall a fez flag, but I also recall it just having the Foreign Legion icon...

RIP in peace Clemanceau ;__;7

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I actually hope we don't lose any more WW1 civs. It was hard enough to watch Serbia be dragged away from the empire into the eternal void known as More Civs... (because pls, update India. I want to play with alternate India's again :( They were great.)

For the record I think Sacred Stones is one of the best...

To be fair, it is one of the best.

I like Sacred Stones, but I'm sooooo bad at it.

My save-myself-from-the-wrath-of-Pouakai question this time is "What are Clemanceau's uniques? Like, not their abilities, but the actual uniques? Is Clemanceau still alive?"

I like Sacred Stones, but I'm sooooo bad at it.

My save-myself-from-the-wrath-of-Pouakai question this time is "What are Clemanceau's uniques? Like, not their abilities, but the actual uniques? Is Clemanceau still alive?"

I loved Seth, but made the unfortunate choice of only sending him to do combat and clear out the level. No one was strong enough to handle the end of the game besides Seth :3

Civ AI is perfect for Clemanceau. Make a Citadel, war breaks out, don't bother to put anyone in it, let the opposing army march in without having to fire a shot...

Hm, well, yeah, long before next year. After Health, which is taking a looooooooooooooooong time to finalize, and Slavery. And Tribes. And YnAEMP v24. And Chichen Itza.

Not the Renault! Why couldn't it have been the SPAD S.VII? WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN THE SPAD S.VII!
Anyway, what's replacing it? Has it already been revealed and I missed it? :p

I'm guessing the Force Publique will borrow its assets from Scramble For Africa? Did the Force Publique even have assets in Scramble for Africa? I recall a fez flag, but I also recall it just having the Foreign Legion icon...

France's uniques are/were/is/when the tank thing and something else.

IIRC, they inverted the pose and gave it a new background. But I use that for Switzerland's Combat Medic, so I'm just dreaming :p

I'm assuming so. My save-self-from-Pouakai's-wrath question had to do with that.

The Renault FT is legitimately the funniest looking tank ever. I love it.
Spoiler :

A mechanized Dalek.

You left out balance tests for Health and crime. Only fun times ahead :3

Nah, that's what you guys are for :p Crimes seems fine now anyway.

Got bored and did some Dalek flags :p Not that you'll need them

Two through four are Renault logos which is why they're so weird.

Also checked and Hitler still exists.

Top Bottom