• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Imperial PSA:

I am intending on taking down my Patreon. Earlier in the year, I was awarded a $7000 Scholarship from my university, and since then I've not really been comfortable with keeping my Patreon. It always has felt awkward having to actively engage with it, but until this Scholarship, I accepted that I needed any funds that I could get. I'll keep my paypal link up because it doesn't feel quite like asking for anything, and some people might genuinely want to donate, but it's not something I really need. I'd rather you donated to Jan, honestly (and will do so myself when upon I have enough in my PayPal to cover Polish Beer :p).

That's all I'll say on the matter, as I know that it's OT. I just wanted to give a heads-up.

Obviously I'm way behind but this is very cool. Congrats!

And so the Great Art Drought - the Time of No Art; a time of art none - comes to an end. Preparations begin to re-open the Imperial Diet, and to once more oil the gears of empire. The time has come, the Emperor said, to speak of what is next - of, perhaps most fitting, a donation to the Pope, of the future of the Empire of JFD and Janboruta under the Church of the Community Patch, and, of course, of Co-wait, what? No new pokemans info... I declare a state of emergency...

Did anyone actually guess what the next civ was going to be, before Jan's disappearance?

Well, I'll have make an imperial announcement at the end of the month in light of the re-opening of the Imperial Diet. However, do not fret, Kesler, as Sovereignty will not be compromised by Jan's reappearance (so call off the assassins). Unless, of course, this is all a dream...

Obviously I'm way behind but this is very cool. Congrats!

You only need a Great Ball for me, JFD. :p Plus congratulations on your scholarship! Much deserved with how much academic stuff you're doing.

Thanks :D It pays - hohohoh - to use the lecturer himself as a source in one's work :p

Well, there goes my chances of ever doing a Eurociv :p

Well, you can pay for a licence, but that'll cost you 1 million Pokepennies :p

Eh, I'm a terrible guesser :p I don't think I've ever guessed anything correctly. Ever.

And yesterday I thought I was seeing a ghost, but it was the only true Jan! Never I was happier to be a citizen of the Empire than now.

How did the hunt for Leugi go, Jan? I presume that's what the hiatus was all about.

I think Jan's disappearance prompted that release, tbh, and I think I'll work to release the next update for the 23rd, if I can, which is not at all an Imperial Holiday :p

Talking about updates, would you consider giving Washington a new UA when you update Roosevelt, or at least a new name for it? Much more fitting "Manifest Destiny" civs have been released, so I think it is time to give Washington an ability that better represents him.

And so the Great Art Drought - the Time of No Art; a time of art none - comes to an end. Preparations begin to re-open the Imperial Diet, and to once more oil the gears of empire. The time has come, the Emperor said, to speak of what is next - of, perhaps most fitting, a donation to the Pope, of the future of the Empire of JFD and Janboruta under the Church of the Community Patch, and, of course, of Co-wait, what? No new pokemans info... I declare a state of emergency...

Did anyone actually guess what the next civ was going to be, before Jan's disappearance?

Well, I'll have make an imperial announcement at the end of the month in light of the re-opening of the Imperial Diet. However, do not fret, Kesler, as Sovereignty will not be compromised by Jan's reappearance (so call off the assassins). Unless, of course, this is all a dream...

Thanks :D It pays - hohohoh - to use the lecturer himself as a source in one's work :p

Well, you can pay for a licence, but that'll cost you 1 million Pokepennies :p

Given the leader portraits on the first page I'm guessing a medieval leader............Innocent III? YAY Jan's back!

There are many civs that could be the next. On the left side we have civs with full art assets and we can Jan smooth return to Civfanatic (Kalmar Union and Innocent III) or Constantin the true Roman with his missing LS + Icon. And on the right side we have WWI but I guess we want bother him too much.

(Kalmar Union and Innocent III)

Wow, JFD was slacking so hard when I was away. :p

By the end the day, three JFD civs and two MC civs will have full art coverage completed, which just means a lot of stuff for them was done half a year ago and I only needed to get my act together and pack it all up. :p

Now, if only Tarcisio released his Portugals. I'd have a good reason to finish other stuff I promised him. :p

Entire subforums feel more alive after Jan's return :)

I suppose the next civ could be any civ. Though I'd say either Innocent or Kalmar Union.

Now I hope Leugi returns some day as well :p

Top Bottom