JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Uhm, sorry, how did you guys manage to extract the 1066 Scenario Icons to use in the Anglo-Saxon Civ? I'm trying to do a similar thing, just with the Wonders of the Ancient World scenario.

Thanks!

Hey, once again I'm gonna be the map nitpicker. Looks like your links broke for the maps (not the first one but the other one) on Post 1. Also the map for Alt Leaders has the US states of Michigan and Wisconsin as part of Victorian Canada, which, as much as the climate would have us believe, is not the case.

You'll need to extract the files, but seeing as that's a pain to (explain/do), I'll just PM you the icon atlas for that scenario.

Not necessarily, if you have a requirement for the DLC (which is probably a more kosher way of doing it) you can just access them like you would a normal icon, by using the same icon atlas requirements as the relevant unit in the scenario.

True, but I thought it best to fufill GPuzzle's request rather than to assume anything about his intent, which might've gone beyond just using the existing IconAtlases as references.

Not necessarily, if you have a requirement for the DLC (which is probably a more kosher way of doing it) you can just access them like you would a normal icon, by using the same icon atlas requirements as the relevant unit in the scenario.

Oh, well, at least I can use it as a base in the future, I suppose.

Thanks for the fix. I'll be checking the OP way too often to see when that map comes back up.

What? No, I'm not weird....

Edit: Aww... Nothing new..
Edit2: false alarm...seems like the image still works on mobile

Er, Jifford, you might care to update the images in your April Fools pack. They are sort of very slightly not there any more.

But only slightly. =]

Thanks for the fix. I'll be checking the OP way too often to see when that map comes back up.

What? No, I'm not weird....

Edit: Aww... Nothing new..
Edit2: false alarm...seems like the image still works on mobile

Sorry. Missed the mark on this one; I underestimated the length of time it would take to implement the UA, so I started setting up things like that too early. Today, though! Though shall be the day of reckoning.

Er, Jifford, you might care to update the images in your April Fools pack. They are sort of very slightly not there any more.

But only slightly. =]

:lol: Yeah, it's been like that for a long time. Not going to update that until the mod is updated.

On TSL maps, where is Genseric's capital?

Also, I fixed the YnAEMP bug thing with the CS.

Same location as Carthage, or a tile across. Glad to hear you fixed it. Perhaps you could say how, for anyone at home.

No worries, you're under no pressure from me :)

Si vis bellum, para pacem.... dual civ pack?

Not isolationist, that's certain. Think Byzantium, but with that which is crucially missing from Byzantium :p

Yay! Basil the Bulger-Slayer!

Top Bottom