June 22nd Real life protest at Firaxis office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, the people who are dissing this protest, are the same ones not taking part in it. Shame on you all!

I for one, support this protest.

Funny, the people who are dissing this protest, are the same ones not taking part in it. Shame on you all!

I for one, support this protest.
What? Did you think that the people dissing the protest would be the ones who are taking part in it?

Honestly, with all the problems in the world, if you're going to protest, why not devote your time to something that's actually important instead of the DRM/multiplayer implementation of a computer game?

Before you leave for your protest, you should read this. It's from an article on Kotaku talking about how Nintendo neglected it's hardcore audience for several years:

"As 2006 rolled on to 2007, and 2007 to 2008, sadness gave way to frustration, and frustration occasionally to anger. Which, when you think about it, was stupid! As I said above, Nintendo was not a service. New games for you, and not your little sister or grandparents, are not a right, something to be demanded."

I'm waiting to hear about this protest of yours attended by thousands of people...

Yeah, so am I.

Maybe he got Tazered. :popcorn:

No one likes my apocalyptic mood setting?:sad:

what's really funny about that picture is that the guy with his face shield up is actually backing away.

Look at the guy on the right's facial expression. It just reads pure fear! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom