JUNE Tech Icon Maker of the Month Submission & Request Thread

@William: sorry to see you go...but this browser based game of yours sounds cool.
@Spacer: thanks :)

Preview posted...

@LMR you know you are the only person who actually follows the letter of the rules...everyone uses a paint prog to make a single pic for the preview. You normally post 2 separate pics...nothing wrong with how you do it or anything, I just found it amusing.

@All Competitors: I will be taking a plane from Atlanta GA, to Oakland CA on the 1st...SO would you like me to post the voting thread early? or a day or 2 late? or should I ask someone to take care of it for me?

:lol: the reason for the two pics really is that i have already posted the large pic in my graphics library, so rather than use more space by posting a combined pic, i upload the small one and post 'em both. im not a goody goody or anything :p

In relation to the voting thread question, it should be posted later rather than earlier, so you dont catch some people out who are looking to make a late entry (although i think thats unlikely). of course, someone else starting the voting thread would be the best solution

@LMR you know you are the only person who actually follows the letter of the rules...everyone uses a paint prog to make a single pic for the preview.
Like an exploding sheep, I just followed what I saw others doing. I can easily change my postings in the future.
the reason for the two pics really is that i have already posted the large pic in my graphics library, so rather than use more space by posting a combined pic, I upload the small one and post 'em both.
I upload my previews to ImageShack. So I don't incur any upload use here. And I can easily post the small image as a separate file there.

Top Bottom