Kael on the boards

Okay... so it's been a month and a half since the last batch of patching, there's a huge stack of specific AI complaints and whatnot... is there any way we can get some kind of an estimation of when some of this will actually be taken care of?

Obviously real life comes first, but it's frustrating to check every day and nothing. Would be nice if we could at least know when to expect some kind of progress...

Okay... so it's been a month and a half since the last batch of patching, there's a huge stack of specific AI complaints and whatnot... is there any way we can get some kind of an estimation of when some of this will actually be taken care of?

Obviously real life comes first, but it's frustrating to check every day and nothing. Would be nice if we could at least know when to expect some kind of progress...
A statement regarding future plans would be much appreciated - I agree.
I would not mind if the overall priority of this mod had decreased and future updates would take more time than they used to. I think most people understood. But somebody should say so than.

A statement regarding future plans would be much appreciated - I agree.
I would not mind if the overall priority of this mod had decreased and future updates would take more time than they used to. I think most people understood. But somebody should say so than.

Yeah. nobody knows. probably not even Kael himself... A combination little kids+december ( read: christmas!) is truly pain in the ass.

My wild guess is that we'll see Kael in January back alive and well.

My wild guess is that we'll see Kael in January back alive and well.

Or as an Unliving Abomination wrenched back into the world of the Living by the Cursed prayers and dreams of the Unpleasing fanbase.

Or possed by demons. Probably a Desire demon summoned by the Fans, but maybe a Sloth or Rage demon, for obvius reasons.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326532&highlight=slacker

if he is really trying to write a book, and has a grand child, and has a life, i wouldn't expect him back. i also doubt very much it will be a small collection of stories, given what he has done already. i expect, regardless of his intentions, something more along the lines of lord of the rings + hobbit + silmarillion + etc to be the end result. so barring some seriously massive writers block...

Top Bottom