Karmel Times

Equuleus

King
October 3, 2007. Karmel, New Fanatica.

This just in!
In an unlikely coalition of Nudists, Libertarians, Progressives, Conservatives, and German Fanatikans there is a growing movement demanding more autonomy for New Fanatika.

A New Fanatikan Nudist Leader has even gone as far as to declare the "Greater New Fanatikan Nudist Empire" and himself as Kaiser!

Stay tuned for more details.

:shake: Equuleus... have you been nipping at the schnaps again?

So does this mean we can restart the old newspapers? Because I've had one in the works for quite some time... ;)

We never were forced to close, I think the CBC shut down with a lack of interest, and the NNN was run out of town...

IIRC, the head of the CBC resigned and asked for vollunteers to fill the post. I guess either no one vollunteered or the person who took over was extremely inactive in regards to it. (I kept watching the CBC site until about a day or 2 ago, since nothings been posted there in forever.)

This just in!

The Supporters of Kaiser BareButt have taken control of Meunmil and are gaining much support in the Countryside from New Fanatikan Nudists.

IIRC, the head of the CBC resigned and asked for vollunteers to fill the post. I guess either no one vollunteered or the person who took over was extremely inactive in regards to it. (I kept watching the CBC site until about a day or 2 ago, since nothings been posted there in forever.)

I was that head, and I quit, offering my post, and no one took it. IIRC, Ball said he would delete it, but I guess it's still up.

Top Bottom