Kathys graphic modcomps

I think it is easy. Here you are, it is not tested yet.

Edit: File deleted, because Laser goes in wrong direction

Last edited:
I think it is easy. Here you are, it is not tested yet.

Tested in game and for me lasers firing backwards. Heres artdefines i used, I named it hitechmarine2

<Button>Art/Units/hitechmarine2/hitechmarine.dds</Button>
<fScale>0.44</fScale>
<fInterfaceScale>1.0</fInterfaceScale>
<bActAsLand>0</bActAsLand>
<bActAsAir>0</bActAsAir>
<NIF>Art/Units/hitechmarine2/bigflame.nif</NIF>
<KFM>Art/Units/hitechmarine2/navyseal.kfm</KFM>
<SHADERNIF>Art/Units/hitechmarine2/bigflame.nif</SHADERNIF>

The effect had to be turned around by 180°. Please try this one. I hope I turned the right way, as I can't see in nifscope, in which direction the laser will be fired.

Deleted - sounds changed

Last edited:
The effect had to be turned around by 180°. Please try this one. I hope I turned the right way, as I can't see in nifscope, in which direction the laser will be fired.

I will test later this night, thanks.
btw, forgot to say that can you also change firing sound? Its now machine gun sound and it sounds little weird with laser effects:)

Okay, try this, this should have correct sounds.

Attachments

• 64432-hitechmarine.7z
    227.1 KB · Views: 296
Okay, try this, this should have correct sounds.

Ok, lasers r perfect now but theres both firing sounds, machine gun and laser. It actually sounds pretty ok like that:lol:
Thanks for fixes, I like your graphic works.

Christmas Market
I could have done this later, in December, when it fits better, but I needed it now, so here a small gift one month before Christmas season realy starts:
A European Style Christmas Market, based on a reskin of the EU3 eastern Europe market, converted by Walter Hawkwood.

Download here

Engine shed
Another reskin of Sevo's public school: An engine shep for steam engine age. I would rather have used a half circular building for it, but i had no model for it.
The engine is from another modder named Fankman from another forum, the turntable is from railroads, converted by FK2006.

Download here.

This is only a building graphic. I use it for a normal building, but you can use if for whatever you want.

It is the translation from another Website, because I did not know the correct word in english.
Wikipedia leads me from "Lokschuppen" to "Railway roundhouse", but it is not exactly the same, because a roundhouse is round, and my model is not.
Maybe "train depot" or "engine shop" (the word used in Railroad tycoon 1 for this building) would have fit better.
It is just one hall of workshop where railroad engines were stored, maintained and repaired.

I am sorry, I tried it, but the skeleton of the musketman seams to be very different, and the armored warrior does not consist of one part only. The result of my try was quite ugly.

I tried it the other way around and add the musket to the light swordsman. It is in the zip attached, but I did not test it in game, so I to now know if the musketman.kfm will work properly.

Attachments

• native armored warrior.7z
    183.2 KB · Views: 279
Top Bottom