Kathys graphic modcomps

Changing models from one skeleton to another is relatively easy. However it requires taking the whole thing through a separate 3D editing software. For armored vehicles the process is almost trivial because you only need to really care about a couple bones.

Changing models from one skeleton to another is relatively easy. However it requires taking the whole thing through a separate 3D editing software. For armored vehicles the process is almost trivial because you only need to really care about a couple bones.

Ok, but I still would need something like 3ds Max? I did try fooling around with Blender before but couldn't really get the hang of it.

Yes, you would need something like that. But once you figure out how they work it's not that much work. Like, in this case my estimate is that it would take between 2 and 10 minutes. I'd do it my self but am super busy.

I tried doing it anyway, even though I don't have the time, problem is when I donwload the rar file 7zip tells me it's broken. Try reuploading or using a different format like zip.

I tried doing it anyway, even though I don't have the time, problem is when I donwload the rar file 7zip tells me it's broken. Try reuploading or using a different format like zip.

Thanks! Strange about the error, I reuploaded it as .zip file instead.

Attachments

• Kätzchen APC.zip
    145.9 KB · Views: 200
I'll give it another shot in a couple days time when I have some more free time.

Did it work? I didn't try it, because I did not have any experience with 3D editing software. I tried to use blender some years ago, but it failed.

I am too busy with other things in life to look at it presently. Will see if next week gives me a break.

I did not convert it, this was another user, Frankman. I just requested it, because I wanted another catapult unit for medieval era.

There is a gab, I agree (and the first cannon is also too late in napoleonic age), but you can find several world war I and early renaissance artilleries to fill the gaps in the database. Just have a look in the Renaissance/Industrial/Modern Unit section or the colonization-section. Also there are several early artilleries in Bakuels different ethnic style units.

Canal with bridge
I did this to have an alternative to my Panama Canal: Based on this graphic, but changed to one flat canal without sluice, but with a railroad bridge crossing it.

If is nothing special, just 4 time the Levee graphics plus the standard railroad bridge. I am not as good as Hrochland, I can only recombine graphics, nothing with blender, and even my reskins are not very good.

Hi. I tried to repair the Berlin Wall. I did not do a ingame test, so try it and if there was something wrong, write me.

Attachments

• Berlin Wall.rar
    29.5 KB · Views: 152
Top Bottom