Kill MIA Thread

culture doesn't transfer. so yes it's just the 9 tiles. If we get them back we'll retain our current kulture.

I have to say I am really disappointd with the Grumpies. I sent out the Grumpy sign to all of them and it doesn't appear we have any response.

I will play it tomorrow afternoon, unless there is another brave soul who would like to do it.

Sir Bugsy said:
I have to say I am really disappointd with the Grumpies. I sent out the Grumpy sign to all of them and it doesn't appear we have any response.
Could be the first week of school and readjusting to the old schedule.

I will play it tomorrow afternoon, unless there is another brave soul who would like to do it.
Not as a joke, but do you have any idea of what you will do?

Sir Bugsy said:
You (or whoever takes it) will have the full support of the rest of us I think. Nobody's expecting miracles and this will be a terribly difficult turn. We'll all be with you in spirit. :ninja:

Bugs I have a lot more confidence in your decision making than my own. The only thing I'd like to check is whether we can cut off their workers from railing north.

I think we'll need to abandon Effing Whomping Rower at some point but I'd leave a defensive unit in there to force them to move that direction.

Sorry I didn't play it. In hindsight, I don't think it wouldn't have mattered if my dog played it.

What is the chance we can get enough defenders together on Battle Island to hold on for a while?

MIA battle logs said:
To you.

Battle Log:

It takes 5 cannons to redline the 4/4 musket by Effing Whomping Rower.

3/5 knight (after cannon hits) vs. ¼ musket -> 3/5 knight, musket dead, 2 cannons captured.

It takes 2 cannons to redline the 3/3 MDI.

3/5 cavalry vs. 1/3 MDI -> 3/5 cavalry, MDI dead.

So not letting our units return safely i guess....

Top Bottom