King of the World #14: Earth18

Good game Neal. The Qin round particularly was masterful. You deserve your break.

Neal, would you mind attaching a save of the last turn? What I want to do is recreate the world in the Next War mod with some changes. Just IMAGINE playing as Roosevelt against the old world!

Would have been so fitting for Frederick to win, considering KOTW #2, but oh well. By far one of the best game write-ups I've read on these forums, incredibly entertaining throughout. While the concept was a cool idea, I must say that it was really the writing-style was what made it great.

Neal, good job with the write up, and all the play on KOTW14. You were Dr. Frankenstein and your monster Qin killed you (yes, I know that's not how the book ended.)

*bump*

Sorry to reply in a very old topic... But damn... This was the best game-report that I have ever read! I usually don't sign up at forums and say anything... But I needed to say, Neal, you did one helluva job. I enjoyed reading it and neglected my work for 1 whole day. I'll be finding the rest of those KotW's of yours ;)

Thanks for the trouble!!

Greetings,
CommanderrO

Top Bottom