Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

I'm still no big fan of wagonomics generally, and I think we robbed it of any value it might have by allowing the Rakkoon runaway.

Trusting shoutin' Tak now... Where has gone the "if I die tn lunch Tak tmr"?

I din't die.

Off the forum until tomorrow for RL reasons.

Visor's death rarely comes as a surprise.
Tbh, I was surprised to see Dolbster and other reading Samson villa. I need to take another look at his reads.
Rakkoon as a wagon became prominent later in day. I think that Dolbster was an early adopter but I would pay more attention to latecomers today. One of them is again bandwagonning Samson. The other Golden Knight. They have a good chance of including wolf if one of the previously wagonned players (Tak, Argon) is wolf. That's all wagonomics you get from me today.
I'll touch on this since I have a spot of time. Samson just feels pure. His vote actually feels good regardless of Rakkoon/Tak being T/T or T/S imo. His reads are by no means especially impressive but he just feels pure in actions. I'm never re-eving this

I'll touch on this since I have a spot of time. Samson just feels pure. His vote actually feels good regardless of Rakkoon/Tak being T/T or T/S imo. His reads are by no means especially impressive but he just feels pure in actions. I'm never re-eving this

I agree. I don't see him behaving that way as a randed wolf in his first game on his own, and I don't think if someone coached him they'd have coached him to do that.

and?

----

here is what I've got:

the good - pzelda, Csargo, Jo
the bad (that's null) - Samson, you (tim), TS, dolbster
the ugly - Tak, golden1knight

If Takhisis was a wolf I think he'd have killed me. I didn't die so today I'm a lot less inclined to think he's a wolf than I was yesterday...and by the end of yesterday I wasn't all that inclined anyway. I've had wolfTak by the neck before, and he didn't feel right this time.

@Dolbster this exchange was bugging me the whole night:
Rakkoon's been throwing you out as a null the whole game, has no townreads, thinks that MJ's big post is "impressive analysis" when it's just a summary with the only real analysis going into LA and Rakkoon himself. He also thinks that TS is sus because he's to much of a leader

Cool, but so what? Throwing me out as a null isn't Wolfy. He doesn't really know me and my play wasn't dynamically either way so throwing out a null is just throwing out a null. I put out a couple townreads that I had to reach for and got promptly pointed out as reaching. The fact that he doesn't trust anyone is typical, not wolfy. At this point while a summary may not be the most impressive analysis in the history of mafia it was something, so more impressive than the whole lot of nothing that at least half the players have done. And heck, we all think TS is at least dangerous if not outright suspicious.

I'd be more game if it wasn't for really wanting to see Rakkoon in action because I think that N1K had to be because the wolves in that game respected him, but I'm not really feeling this case.

You put out four very flimsy points as a case against Rakkoon. I barely even turned around and I tore what I thought were pretty large holes in all four of them...and you didn't bat an eye. I'm a tunneler at heart, though I'm trying to change. One thing I know about tunneling as a townie is that uncertainty is a constant and uncomfortable companion. I noticed in myself that when I tunneled as a wolf that I had to work very hard to not let my knowledge make me look certain.

Brother, you looked really certain there.

GK: fluff, revival of old game with Visor, wagoning GR just for the sake of it, LA is townie for badly voting Rakkoon who feels town, votes Tak, then switch on Rakkoon because "recent Takhisis posting" (lol)

That's staying low profile to say the least.

The only thing I like is that GK went off to literaly kill Rakkoon switching wagon making it 6-3. That would be crazy as a wolf. But maybe he is a bold guy.

GK: fluff, revival of old game with Visor, wagoning GR just for the sake of it, LA is townie for badly voting Rakkoon who feels town, votes Tak, then switch on Rakkoon because "recent Takhisis posting" (lol)

That's staying low profile to say the least.

The only thing I like is that GK went off to literaly kill Rakkoon switching wagon making it 6-3. That would be crazy as a wolf. But maybe he is a bold guy.

Care to analyze your play in a similar fashion?

What? Sorry, I don't quite get it. Maybe in the morning.

For the morning...

A dog as third party does make sense.

Role player that he is, if Tak were handed 3P Dog as a role I can see him playing it exactly as he has.

I am inclined by that to be glad I didn't get him lynched, and go looking for someone better to lynch instead.

My concern is that Tak might be playing me exactly that way and could have made up the whole dog thing.

I was asking if you think that's a possibility, or if you think that I'm being too paranoid even for Mafia.

For the morning...

A dog as third party does make sense.

Role player that he is, if Tak were handed 3P Dog as a role I can see him playing it exactly as he has.

I am inclined by that to be glad I didn't get him lynched, and go looking for someone better to lynch instead.

My concern is that Tak might be playing me exactly that way and could have made up the whole dog thing.

I was asking if you think that's a possibility, or if you think that I'm being too paranoid even for Mafia.
This goes beyond paranoid to outright ludicrious

What do you mean by "dog"? Is it a hostile 3p? I have not heard that term before.

What do you mean by "dog"? Is it a hostile 3p? I have not heard that term before.

I think it's a flavor role, and just a dog. Might have some sort of power I guess, just because there was mention of barking in the night, but until I saw that I was just thinking "dog" like "innkeeper" "priest" and "stablehand." Flavor roles that fit the setting and could be either aligned with the crown or with the rebels. It would seem like a dog wouldn't be a hostile third party, just a trying to survive third party.

Speaking of flavor roles, I'm curious about yours...was your play against the illiterate because you can actually read?

Reads - Further down is less trust
TOWN
Pzelda - Tone and Analysis. Not afraid to investigate or to call others out.
LordArgon - I feel like he's town from his posts and behavior.
Samson - I like how he's been playing so far. Input is good.

NULL
Rrraskolnikov - Helped vote against the Rakkoon wagon trying the Tak wagon a tie. IMO, a wolf wouldn't care that much about it.
JohannaK - Usual Jo.
Csargo - Don't know. I was suspicious last night, but maybe switching away from Gamez wasn't a big deal.
MarcherJovian - Just. Null.
Tim - Mixed signals to say the least. I have one thing in mind (that I remember from Franklin that he said in wolfchat), which would indicate to me if he's powerwolfing, but I'll wait until I see it (or don't see it).
Takhisis - Takhisis
Golden1Knight - The ol' nail in the coffin theory. Not enough for a lynch though, imo.

MAFIA
GamezRule - Stayed away from wagons, not much input
Dolbster - This reminds me too much of Dolby last game. Then again, that's my major exposure to Dolby period, so :dunno:

I consider Dolby/GamezRule my main two suspects, but eh. If someone has better logic, I'm down.
Oh you're gonna be really disappointed if you kill me. My lack of activity in the day is merely a result of long nights of reading poetry and disdain for the lower classes (and finals week in real life)

Care to analyze your play in a similar fashion?

Enters the thread quoting a wolfy post by tim. votes tim.
fluff, fluff, fluff
Visor is OK, so is Tim. Not Dolbster who feels like last game (aka wolf), votes Dolbster
Samson opportunistic
Ask reads to Visor, pushing him a little
taking back that Tim is OK while catching up, explains why Tim's first read list is bad. Explains to Dolbster that he didn't react to Samson, just xposted him.
Still catchin (prolly reading up sunday evening posts), Samsom is OK, Csargo too. Dolbster meh, need to ISO
Quote a hell of an ugly post from topsecret. It reminds him wolf TS in Franklin expedition game.
Votes LordArgon (prolly to do a 3v3v3, and being uncertain of Dolbster)
Replying to Csargo (using gif ofc)
Reexplaining to Csargo his entering to the thread.
Tim's billion words, few content, wall post feels fake. Would rather get tunneled by town!Tim than read this (OK, MJ and Samson looks town to u, why do you need to make an essay about it).
bully TS, seeking (potentially bad) reactions
votes Takhisis (because runaway wagons D1 are a fail, and he is secretly in love with Tak).
Quotes again TS for yet another wolfy post.
Reply to Visor who asks who are the suspicious guys. Asks his feeling about TS.
Explains his vote to Tak
Take Visor's vote on TS as a reply, votes TS too.
Reply to Visor who implies he isn't clear. (Visor lacks practice of good ol Ras, or is a misleading wolf himself)
Gif Reply to Csargo voting him (No!)

---
That's all I've done D1. pretty awesome heh. Now you uncontain yourself. It should be fun!

------

I am gonna do the full TS ISO in Franklin Expedition today. That's for sure.

Reads - Further down is less trust
TOWN
Pzelda - Tone and Analysis. Not afraid to investigate or to call others out.
LordArgon - I feel like he's town from his posts and behavior.
Samson - I like how he's been playing so far. Input is good.

NULL
Rrraskolnikov - Helped vote against the Rakkoon wagon trying the Tak wagon a tie. IMO, a wolf wouldn't care that much about it.
JohannaK - Usual Jo.
Csargo - Don't know. I was suspicious last night, but maybe switching away from Gamez wasn't a big deal.
MarcherJovian - Just. Null.
Tim - Mixed signals to say the least. I have one thing in mind (that I remember from Franklin that he said in wolfchat), which would indicate to me if he's powerwolfing, but I'll wait until I see it (or don't see it).
Takhisis - Takhisis
Golden1Knight - The ol' nail in the coffin theory. Not enough for a lynch though, imo.

MAFIA
GamezRule - Stayed away from wagons, not much input
Dolbster - This reminds me too much of Dolby last game. Then again, that's my major exposure to Dolby period, so :dunno:

I consider Dolby/GamezRule my main two suspects, but eh. If someone has better logic, I'm down.

Gamez wasn't going to be lynched, so I moved. I still don't particularly think Gamez is a bad lynch choice, but others don't seem to feel the same.

Top Bottom