Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

Why is Jo town?

Feels like the other games we played together. Then I concede, I haven't see him as a wolf iirc.

An even better question might be "why are Marcher, Argon, and Gamez not listed at all?"

@RRRaskolnikov?

Because I don't have an opinion on them?
I am wondering how much time it will take for Argon to claim the dog though.

Woof woof bark
I think it's a flavor role, and just a dog. Might have some sort of power I guess, just because there was mention of barking in the night, but until I saw that I was just thinking "dog" like "innkeeper" "priest" and "stablehand." Flavor roles that fit the setting and could be either aligned with the crown or with the rebels. It would seem like a dog wouldn't be a hostile third party, just a trying to survive third party.

Speaking of flavor roles, I'm curious about yours...was your play against the illiterate because you can actually read?
I am actually illiterate myself and am mad one of the others beat me to the I can't read this joke.

I am gonna do the full TS ISO in Franklin Expedition today. That's for sure.
Good. Because I am not a mafioso in this game. :)
Oh you're gonna be really disappointed if you kill me. My lack of activity in the day is merely a result of long nights of reading poetry and disdain for the lower classes (and finals week in real life)
I didn't say I wanted to kill you. I said you were acting scummy. There's a difference. But I do have my eye on you. :think:
OOC: I feel (or will soon feel) your finals pain. Mine are next week.

Feels like the other games we played together. Then I concede, I haven't see him as a wolf iirc.

Because I don't have an opinion on them?
I am wondering how much time it will take for Argon to claim the dog though.
Could you explain, for my knowledge base, the difference between "null" and "I don't have a read on them"?

While you're at it, on your reads you gave TS a null, but in your self ISO pretty much every time you mentioned him you were pointing him out for being wolfy. How's that work?

Woof woof bark

I am actually illiterate myself and am mad one of the others beat me to the I can't read this joke.

Too late m'Lord Argon. If there's a dog hereabouts it is our friend Takhisis. I am disappointed though. I thought all you lords were educated toffs like. Is there naught about who can read? Was the worthy priest the only one?

Too late m'Lord Argon. If there's a dog hereabouts it is our friend Takhisis. I am disappointed though. I thought all you lords were educated toffs like. Is there naught about who can read? Was the worthy priest the only one?
I like reading books with lots of pictures. :mischief:

Oh you're gonna be really disappointed if you kill me. My lack of activity in the day is merely a result of long nights of reading poetry and disdain for the lower classes (and finals week in real life)
If you can spring a couple minutes the things I personally would be most interested in hearing from you (as an experienced but long inactive player not colored by previous encounters with them) would be opinions on Topsecret, Dolbster, and Raskol.

GK: fluff, revival of old game with Visor, wagoning GR just for the sake of it, LA is townie for badly voting Rakkoon who feels town, votes Tak, then switch on Rakkoon because "recent Takhisis posting" (lol)

That's staying low profile to say the least.

The only thing I like is that GK went off to literaly kill Rakkoon switching wagon making it 6-3. That would be crazy as a wolf. But maybe he is a bold guy.

So I'm a crazy wolf or a lame townie :D

Btw, never liked Rakkoon's wagon but Tak was just less wolfy at the moment, and there wasn't really much of an option. Also, bold mafia is usually dead mafia unless played really well and, to be fair, I havent exactly been playing well or boldly :lol:

@Golden1Knight what do you think of Topsecret, Dolbster, and Raskol? If they were the wagons and you had the deciding vote who would you lynch?

By the way, can you read?

@Golden1Knight what do you think of Topsecret, Dolbster, and Raskol? If they were the wagons and you had the deciding vote who would you lynch?

By the way, can you read?
Well I know you didn't ask me, but Topsecret is a terrible wagon and you should feel terrible for suggesting it. :D If you lynch him, he flips town.

Well I know you didn't ask me, but Topsecret is a terrible wagon and you should feel terrible for suggesting it. :D If you lynch him, he flips town.

What do you think of Dolby and Raskol?

What do you think of Dolby and Raskol?
This:
Reads - Further down is less trust
TOWN
Pzelda - Tone and Analysis. Not afraid to investigate or to call others out.
LordArgon - I feel like he's town from his posts and behavior.
Samson - I like how he's been playing so far. Input is good.

NULL
Rrraskolnikov - Helped vote against the Rakkoon wagon trying the Tak wagon a tie. IMO, a wolf wouldn't care that much about it.
JohannaK - Usual Jo.
Csargo - Don't know. I was suspicious last night, but maybe switching away from Gamez wasn't a big deal.
MarcherJovian - Just. Null.
Tim - Mixed signals to say the least. I have one thing in mind (that I remember from Franklin that he said in wolfchat), which would indicate to me if he's powerwolfing, but I'll wait until I see it (or don't see it).
Takhisis - Takhisis
Golden1Knight - The ol' nail in the coffin theory. Not enough for a lynch though, imo.

MAFIA
GamezRule - Stayed away from wagons, not much input
Dolbster - This reminds me too much of Dolby last game. Then again, that's my major exposure to Dolby period, so :dunno:

I consider Dolby/GamezRule my main two suspects, but eh. If someone has better logic, I'm down.

Good morning!

I'll touch on this since I have a spot of time. Samson just feels pure. His vote actually feels good regardless of Rakkoon/Tak being T/T or T/S imo. His reads are by no means especially impressive but he just feels pure in actions. I'm never re-eving this

I would like to reread the thread myself, if I'missing something. But I'd like to hear your take too (if there's more to it. Sometimes someone sounding pure is good enough).

If Takhisis was a wolf I think he'd have killed me. I didn't die so today I'm a lot less inclined to think he's a wolf than I was yesterday...and by the end of yesterday I wasn't all that inclined anyway. I've had wolfTak by the neck before, and he didn't feel right this time.

I gotta townread Tim for this. It's his classical wifom. Also, there'd be no reason for him to stop pursuing tak's tail if he were scum.

Gamez wasn't going to be lynched, so I moved. I still don't particularly think Gamez is a bad lynch choice, but others don't seem to feel the same.

I can't recall a single post from Gamez. He might be a good option.

Woof woof bark

So, Have you forgotten how to read since yesterday? Maybe little beating will remind you.

VOTE: LORDARGON
UNVOTE

So I'm a crazy wolf or a lame townie :D

Btw, never liked Rakkoon's wagon but Tak was just less wolfy at the moment, and there wasn't really much of an option. Also, bold mafia is usually dead mafia unless played really well and, to be fair, I havent exactly been playing well or boldly :lol:

You could always try to get off the ground another wagon. I don't really vote people I don't find in one way or another suspicious. What did you dislike on Rakkoon's wagon?

Flattered as I am, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow myself. I got like, what, 4 posts in the whole thread? Even for me that's a poor showing. Appreciate ya tho :love:

Dolbster feels slightly off, but it also feels very different from the last game. I am rather on the fence about him.

Rask is feeling pretty townie. We came into the thread more or less at the same time but he's been putting some consistent effort. It feels right.

Tim is pretty townie, although not the most stellar kind. That whole dogTak paranoia post was loony bizarre. Perhaps a post only Tim would make. Not sure that's good or bad, but his tone in general feels pretty townie, 'new style' lampshading aside.

Samson I feel somewhat null. I dont know them, I dont know what they're about. He reads like a noob more than like either side. On that basis I lean very slightly town.

Pzelda is looking active. That's good, looking at his record. The tone feels right. Town lean.

Csargo is being active *and* helpful. Shockingly. I like the departure from heavy gifposting. He feels right. Very town lean.

LordArgon is a bit like Tim. Somewhat mixed signals but you have to control for, well, the fact that he's LordArgon. It feels lile his regular self. After dropping yesterday's shenanigans, I feel better about him.

Golden1Knight's vote yesterday was pretty surprising. I just don't see myself ever making that sort of vote as either alignment. It's pretty eye-catching, so unlike a wolf, but consolidating a runaway wagon? I never liked that. I'm gonna put a slight town lean on that because that vote as wolf seems both unnecessary and possibly suicidal. Still, very much worth keeping an eye on.

Takhisis is being Takhisis. The only insteresting thing Tim posited about them is that the Dog might be a 3P. That's an interesting idea. I would like to sign Tak into the town square, but so far the only thing he's done is confirm that it is him playing. Slight town lean.

Finally, no read on Gamez or Marcher. I liked MJ's entrance into the game, but is that their only post? It feels like it. It was a good post, too. Gamez I just, well, I can't think of anything. He's absolutely failed to make an impression one way or another.

In short, I dont see anyone openly wolfing. My pool of suspects atm would be Dolby, G1K, GR, and MJ, with Samson and Tak one level above.

I'm holding my vote until I actually see something I don't like.

By the way, can someone explain why Rakkoon was murdered? There was nothing so obvious about him to justify the size of that wagon.

I'm holding my vote until I actually see something I don't like.

By the way, can someone explain why Rakkoon was murdered? There was nothing so obvious about him to justify the size of that wagon.
Perhaps it was the wolves instigating a bandwagon to protect one of their own? I don’t know for sure, I need to go back and reread everything and see if I can identify any suspicious trends in voting or posting.

If you can spring a couple minutes the things I personally would be most interested in hearing from you (as an experienced but long inactive player not colored by previous encounters with them) would be opinions on Topsecret, Dolbster, and Raskol.
See above post. I’m curious to see if a pattern develops with players protecting somebody. I’m really not that experienced though. Hopefully tonight I’ll be able to spare a couple hours to search for trends, but I don’t know how effective that will be really.

Yeah the Rakkoon wagon was way too big. While I did vote for them, it was when there was one other vote on them. I am going to look with suspicion at those who jumped on the wagon. If I had remembered that the day ends earlier than the last one I would have tried to force a tie, but sadly I was too late to thunderdome.

Could you explain, for my knowledge base, the difference between "null" and "I don't have a read on them"?

As I see things, my bad category is made of people I can't decide what they are up to. You for instance, I dislike some posts, but then you come up with some solid town play. I have yet to decide if you are really a towny going for new play style, or a wolf faking it.

People I didn't mention are people I barely noticed (no puns intended)

While you're at it, on your reads you gave TS a null, but in your self ISO pretty much every time you mentioned him you were pointing him out for being wolfy. How's that work?

Well see above. And I credit TS for being a capable player, so I have trouble seeing him as a wolf, since he went much more unnoticed in Franklin. That's also why I want to reread that game. I would have loved some more votes on him yesterday (iirc just Visor and me voting him) to check where EOD would have gone.

----

You think yesterday was T/T (Rakkoon/Takhisis)?

Top Bottom