Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

Probably didn't need the lost wolf itg (4 wolves in a 15 player game is high)

Gg all wp

Thanks for running Arakhor

I think if they had skipped a kill to recruit a dead man walking it actually would have helped the town.

Yeah, I said as much in the wolf chat. :lol:

The updates were almost entirely flavour, though the reason I didn't reveal that Jovian had a cover identity was that I realised after the game started that there was no rational way that a man-mountain like Runt could pose as a barmaid!

I was working on 1 town, plus 3 town to 1 mafia, so the ideal balance would have been 13 (10-3) or 17 (13-4), so with 15, 3.5 mafia seemed like a good idea, which I attempted to compensate for by simply not telling Argon that he could be recruited.

Always lynch Jo? :(

Basically there was a trail of corpses who went out sussing me personally. I thought I was gonna die on D2, and I was sure I was gotten.

I'm a terrible wolf that cannot hide and the only reason I made it this far is that half the people were just as bad. :crazyeye:

That's the perception I have of myself. Plus I am town 80% of the time, so 80% of times you'd mislynch. :p

There is not one thing in the entire thread that could clear you, but at the end all I could do was shrug and say "okay, that's Jo's meta."

I could say the same thing about you. ;)

I could say the same thing about you. ;)

Admittedly I put it off, but at the end of the game it was me that was entrusted with the lynch, despite my best efforts. I apparently do not know how to not be read as town.

Admittedly I put it off, but at the end of the game it was me that was entrusted with the lynch, despite my best efforts. I apparently do not know how to not be read as town.

Well, you could have simply abstained and left Topsecret with the can. He was still a tie-breaker.

Well, you could have simply abstained and left Topsecret with the can. He was still a tie-breaker.

That would have been the same as voting Jo and we all knew it. There are many things I will do, but that isn't one of them.

And yet, as you pointed out earlier, you had said to G1K that you were "locked" in to vote for Jo. I guess I was expecting more tension, rather than just you running around a lot. ;)

And yet, as you pointed out earlier, you had said to G1K that you were "locked" in to vote for Jo. I guess I was expecting more tension, rather than just you running around a lot. ;)

Man, I read the entire thread, beat the stuffing out of TS, misread Jo's hung dog act, beat even more stuffing out of TS...what more did you want? :)

Well, I'd have quite liked you not be wrong, because now the mafia are beating town 3-1 in my games. It must be the curse of CFC!

Vote: Topsecret

Locked.

@Arakhor, if you please.

Good luck town.
In hindsight, already knowing the game was over and lost by then, when I read this it felt as if you were giving up.
I don't think I ever made it to the last two players alive before. I dont think I will again. A better wolf would have won yesterday.
Hey, conglaturation! A worthy winner is yuo.
I gotta say, winning doesnt feel so good without a grand update. :(
Tim still owes me a decent update for my heroic death in the Star Trek mafia game. Not that I'm complaining.

I chose you to be the tiebreaker. And I really thought it was gonna be five minutes before you locked your vote for me. I was sure no matter who died at night, the other would vote for me, I just thought if one of the two could flip flop it was probably you, you overthinker you. :p

I think Tak's abilities were on the weaker side considering 2x strongman and roleblock, plus potential recruitment.

True, Strongman's always strong and difficult to sufficiently balance. It basically rendered your role useless and turned it into a good opportunity to kill you before people with worse claims.
On the other hand recruitment was weak and as Visor pointed out using it was out of question (also, we didn't know if it's a culting power or a lost wolf mechanic).

I chose you to be the tiebreaker. And I really thought it was gonna be five minutes before you locked your vote for me. I was sure no matter who died at night, the other would vote for me, I just thought if one of the two could flip flop it was probably you, you overthinker you. :p

You missed my point...you chose me out of the two lock down town reads.

One more time. Jo is a good wolf and an underappreciated player. And @Marcher Jovian, I think you will enjoy mafia a lot more as town. This wasn't half bad for your first game.

@Timsup2nothin hydra with me in hydra champs (october or november). I think we can improve each others playstyle a lot.

I was figuring the strongman for a one off and that seemed okay for balance, but a two shot strongman does seem a bit heavy.

One more time. Jo is a good wolf and an underappreciated player. And @Marcher Jovian, I think you will enjoy mafia a lot more as town. This wasn't half bad for your first game.

@Timsup2nothin hydra with me in hydra champs (october or november). I think we can improve each others playstyle a lot.

Right now I am looking forward to clearing the last hurdles between me and total collapse. I'll certainly look into that though!

One thing, which counter balanced Strongman a little was the amount of power roles town had. From my pov, it was essential to doubt claims as there were for or five towns who could be cleared because of their claims. Usually, I intend to trust claims as both alignments, but pr could outnumber wolf, so I needed to keep them in POE. And as Jo proved, it paid out.

Top Bottom