KiwiTT's Road to War - Bugs and Fixes

I am using 3.17 (3.19 did not work). Non-historical, all dead expect the US. large armies on US soil, they have a hunddred unit stack I atacked in in previous turns. large jet air force on my side. I cannot proceed past Oct 1944 ftnt 2. I have altered much in terns of unit position. attack in perceedind turns, etc (10-12 varaints), even suicides some units to drop the total count.
It plays main combat results, shows a save game message and shortly later crashs with the "Do you want to report to Microsoft" message.
Upload is just before the 'enter' to do turn.
Please advise.

Attachments

• justincase-RT-Sarticus AD-1944-October-Fortnight 2.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
One of the reasons I re-wrote my version for 3.19 was to resolve the 3.17 save/load issue. It annoyed me as well.

You may want to download my latest version (1.04 for 3.19). - see my signature for details.

.. from the posts your mod is making it more Historical, and I am playing a-historical version and want to finish that.
Do I mis-understand?

Once you have the load / save issue (as you described above) you can no longer play the game and need to restart the scenario. Your save file will no longer work.

This is why I suggest you install patch 3.19 (which fixes the load / save issue) and download my updated version for 3.19.

Thanks.. sorry for dumb questions... didn't see much on this when I scan forums..
So I first had the problem on an older PC, so I installed the game on a newer one, and got a few turns further. So sounds like I need to go waaay back to the save before the first troubled one (that failed>, load that in 3.19 (with RoW patch for 3.19), and then replay from there <or start over>... I know I will win but...
Thanks again...
and grabbed your variant for future experiment

Version 3.17 save games are not compatible with 3.19

Top Bottom