kmod+++

Any chance this will be available again? I lost my old HDD version and would enjoy getting to play it again.

keldeth, that is definitely Civ4's loss. Thank-you so much for this file, and all you've contributed.

Enjoy, and good luck in all you do.

Oh, good.

In that case... I have a question. I am getting a python error. From logfile PythonErr.log, I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 1, in ?

File "<string>", line 52, in load_module

File "CvRandomEventInterface", line 14, in ?

ImportError: No module named EventSigns
Failed to load python module CvRandomEventInterface.
ERR: Call function canTriggerBabyBoom failed. Can't find module CvRandomEventInterface

Have you seen that before?
Thanks for any feedback.

I see from an earlier post in this thread that I've had python errors before. I am no Python expert but I did go in and comment out the lines in the CvRandomEventInterface file referring to the EventSigns, and I am getting no errors, and getting random events.

I do not know what the future fallout from this will be, but we shall see.

I haven't looked at the code, but on a hunch: Do you get the automatically placed signs for events that change tile yields? I think that's a BUG feature that might be missing in this modmod.

Really interesting, but this new version seems a bit... unfinished? Settlers go obsolete with Pottery (easily fixed in CIV4UnitInfos.xml) and changing civics in the Civic advisor doesn't seem to work at all (although that may just be me being stupid/unfamiliar with the interface).

Anyway, is there a chance you might merge in "Show Hidden Attitude Mod", "Super Workers II" (or some other component that allows terraforming/forest planting type stuff) and that dot-mapping tool that's present in BUG and K-Mod?

hi guys,

i work on a new mod these days, i added some stuff over k+++m i will release a new version at a point,
but you can sure take stuff from my barsoom mod, which uses k+++ with variation.

Zholef,
maybe something got left behind in the unit files :) sry...
the civics, tell me if it continues - if yes - for now, you can get the civic screen from my barsoom (just copy paste, or even down load scorlable civic screen form the download section on the forum and replace the file.

hidden - can you link me with the mod?
super workers - i have downloaded the mod and plan on merging it, might take a while.

for terraform - look in my barsoom mod - go to the eventmanager.py,

look for terra, or terraform ,
youll find a great terraforming code , simple and clean, just merge it into your mod, then get the improvements form the improvement file (_x _y and such).
it work's great and easy to merge.

the civics, tell me if it continues - if yes - for now, you can get the civic screen from my barsoom (just copy paste, or even down load scorlable civic screen form the download section on the forum and replace the file.

Okay, I'll look into that.

hidden - can you link me with the mod?

Here's the link. It's the BULL feature I most miss in K-Mod.

for terraform - look in my barsoom mod - go to the eventmanager.py,

look for terra, or terraform ,
youll find a great terraforming code , simple and clean, just merge it into your mod, then get the improvements form the improvement file (_x _y and such).
it work's great and easy to merge.

Will do, thanks.

Top Bottom