KotOR Mafia - game thread

391. Tried to link it, but I'm an untrustworthy and unwanted member of CFC as I only post in this section, therefore cannot be trusted with posts that are links.

I could probably add a link now that I have typed something else, but that would be giving in to The Man.

I am an unimportant low-level Jedi who doubles as an extremely minor character in the first KOTOR game.

Oh, and John claimed one of the masters on Dantooine, more specifically the bald one that was a paranoid bastard.

391. Tried to link it, but I'm an untrustworthy and unwanted member of CFC as I only post in this section, therefore cannot be trusted with posts that are links.

I could probably add a link now that I have typed something else, but that would be giving in to The Man.

You can link to certain posts by clicking the post number and it will go to that post and get the relevant info for that such as what I am doing. [post]11713102[/post]

Just have a look at what I have done.

Here's my issue.

Any one of these characters could easily be a cover role. Vrook Lamar, even I recognize that guy from the second game. But it's also one that sounds trustworthy and important enough to be an excellent cover role. And you're also claiming extraordinary powers, indicating you're either Vrook, or quite possibly, a dark lord of the sith, in Jedi guise, mister JHT.

Zack's role, at this point, given the accusation against him, as a mason, needs to reveal his mason partner. I would be interested in delaying decision on Zack's life at that time, so that his partner can be examined and questioned.

Zack's role also does sound unimportant enough where if we are needing to lynch him to resolve this issue, the damage to the town team as a whole would be minimized.

Zack, your cooperation please. This is someone who has said they scanned you, so you need to back up your mason claim now.

You can link to certain posts by clicking the post number and it will go to that post and get the relevant info for that such as what I am doing. [post]11713102[/post]

Just have a look at what I have done.

I did know how to do it, it's just that posts with a link and no other text appear to need moderator approval. I was just whining about that really, more than not being able to link it. :mischief:

Thanks for the help anyway, you really are the politest Aussie around! :goodjob:

I am not revealing my mason partner. Of he/she wishes to do so, that is his/her choice.

I am not revealing my mason partner. Of he/she wishes to do so, that is his/her choice.

I'm about 90% to the point where I switch my vote to you and say this is not going to fly, and that if you flip non-scum, John hangs.

I can't think of a reason why I shouldn't do that at this point. Any argument?

To be fair...

If Zack were a mason, I don't think he'd hand over his partner in this situation, I don't really think that should be used as a basis of voting against him.

He is dark side though, according to my scan. My abilities do strike me as rather odd though, perhaps my scan is that of a paranoid cop? May fit the character from what I remember, and would certainly be more balanced, in my opinion.

So, no legitimate argument, just a provocation to make you die?

Pizza is disappoint. I want to believe my gut reading that you wouldn't behave this way as scum, but it's a fricking detective claim. As much as I hate them, it's too early in the game not to follow that lead.

EDIT: I believe JHT is simply a paranoid cop. It fits his claimed role, and justifies having such a seemingly powerful role for a fairly minor character.

EDIT2: Although I'm not sure why he voted for me first thing Day 2, if his scan was last night.

I have info that SamSniped is Mandalorian. WTF is Mandalorian???
Is it bad?

btw, SamSniped claims to be neutral

To be fair...

If Zack were a mason, I don't think he'd hand over his partner in this situation, I don't really think that should be used as a basis of voting against him.

He is dark side though, according to my scan. My abilities do strike me as rather odd though, perhaps my scan is that of a paranoid cop? May fit the character from what I remember, and would certainly be more balanced, in my opinion.

What the flip John. Why didn't you say so sooner.

From what I'm hearing in private, due to someone being tempted like a moth to a flame to just handing me information I didn't ask for, and I don't want... SamSniped is likely a neutral mercenary who will almost certainly be used by dark side forces to pick off high value Jedi targets.

He's an excellent default lynch, and if you have doubts on Zack, we need to re-examine you and him rather than go with the stupid yet automatic force lynch on the both of you. I hate being forced to play in a predictable manner that is so easily manipulated by simple lies or outright mistakes.

We are not forced to play based on scans and claims. This is mafia, we need to use our gut as well.

I'm still opposed to lynching Zack at this time, particularly with such doubts.

And there will be my moth-like informant now.

Do me a favor folks, keep your private claims away from me. It is the same old story and I'd like to play like a normal player.

I have info that SamSniped is Mandalorian. WTF is Mandalorian???
Is it bad?

btw, SamSniped claims to be neutral

In all likelihood Sam is a neutral mandalorian mercenary.

Mandalorians were enemies of the Old Republic, and got smashed in the war. The remainders were scattered and some became mercenaries.

I've no objection to non-mercenary neutrals but this isn't like a vigilante we can work with. This is someone who can get paid a buttload of money from Sith Lords or other gangsters, to pick off anyone the scums please. Default lynch is default.

Top Bottom