KotOR Mafia - game thread

Current tallies:
Dumanios 3 (Verarde; The Black Knigh; Xenoneb)
topsecret 2 (Jarrema; Beefy187)
askthepizzaguy 2 (Dreadnought; BSmith1068)
SouthernKing 1 (mechaerik)
classical_hero 1 (Earthling)​
Current highest bids
Vibro-blade: Dumanios (3)
Blaster Pistol: Jarrema (4)
Lightsabre: None​

Vote: SouthernKing

Call it a hunch.

Pertinently, SouthernKing's just been replaced by johnhughthom, who's been sent SK's Role PM.

[Force persuasion] You do not need to see his Role PM. These are not the droids you are looking for. He can go about his business. Move along.

Topsecred made half-decent claim to me. For now, I think we may let him go off the hook, unvote, as vote: Askthepizzaguy is more scummy in the light of previous night results

I have less than ten votes out of over 25 players. Hmph.

Pertinently, SouthernKing's just been replaced by johnhughthom, who's been sent SK's Role PM.

Huh? It wasn't a serial killer role you sent...

What do you mean, Benny Boy already said that? People actually read his posts?

Off to work now, I'll read up on some stuff and vote later. Or not bother and vote on some flimsy, 'witty' reasoning. We'll see.

Vote: Dumanios. Down with lurkers!

And the current tally:

Dumanios 4 (Verarde; The Black Knigh; Xenoneb; DaveShack)
topsecret 2 (Jarrema; classical_hero;)
askthepizzaguy 3 (Dreadnought; BSmith1068; Beefy187)
SouthernKing JHT 2 (mechaerik; Choxorn)
classical_hero 1 (Earthling)

The bids are still the same, so there's no changes.

vote: ATPG

Xenoneb's free gift, as requested by PM. Never let it be said that a hutt doesn't honour his promises. And with that out of the way, how's about I throw in tommorrow's vote for the first person to place a legitimate bid on that lightsabre? :deal:

@ Samsniped:
I unvoted and changed my vote already

Fixed my epic fail of a tally.

Dumanios 5 (Verarde; The Black Knigh; Xenoneb; SamSniped; Daveshack)
topsecret 1 (classical_hero)
askthepizzaguy 5 (Dreadnought; BSmith1068; Winston Hughes; Beefy187; Jarrema)
johnhughthom 2 (mechaerik; choxorn)
classical_hero 1 (Earthling)

Because I had only one use of my scanning ability

From D2.

due to info shared with me, vote: Topsecret

Topsecret, I got worrying scan result. If you want to defend, pm me or reveal here - I hope your reveal would be in line with scan result

So Jarrema, did someone tell you a scan result that they got, or have you been misleading all of us?

If someone told you, you trust them completely with a scan result? They won't even claim to it themselves in thread. Instead, you claim a result for them? And then you go and ask topsecret to claim to you, not to the person who scanned him in the first place? That just seems odd to me.

If it's the other, then you have been misleading us all and you can use your scan multiple times.

On another note:

Am I missing something?

I am hearing of scan results and night actions, mostly about atpg and topsecret, but I haven't heard ANYTHING of any real significance yet. There must be a lot of behind the scenes work going on with all of these votes and vote changes and such, but that's all there is. There's no public discussion regarding the results and scans at all. It just makes me wonder about it.

Hence my question: Am I missing something?

unvote: classical_hero Unfortunately, having options and potential swings in the votes hasn't really been helping when lots of the people who consistently hadn't been voting and didn't have information to analyze, again are not contributing.

vote: askthepizzaguy should die.

Top Bottom