KotOR Mafia - game thread

I'm afraid I can't answer any charges until I know what they are.

I finally have net access. Shoot me a PM and I'll answer your questions. Based on what I've read in thread, I'm guessing it is power role/detective related. You won't need to claim publicly, just tell me what questions you need answered.

Vote: Dumanios
to protect myself.

Also, what is a vibro blade or w/e?

A sword with a special cortosis weave and that vibrates at a very high frequency, which make it invulnerable to lightsabers and grant it more cutting power than a normal sword, respectively.

Likely what's about to happen to me today.

I can claim: My ability, as I've mentioned to others, is the ability to scan for weapons.

This is a limited use power, and yes, I am force-sensitive.

The idea is that I can identify Jedi/Sith and non-Jedi/Sith. As this power is limited, I have not been using it until recently. I can tell you that the person I scanned last night had a lightsaber. Can't say if they're Jedi or Sith, just that they're one of the two.

Also: Detective roles suck. I have a detective role. It still sucks.

Likely what's about to happen to me today.

I can claim: My ability, as I've mentioned to others, is the ability to scan for weapons.

This is a limited use power, and yes, I am force-sensitive.

The idea is that I can identify Jedi/Sith and non-Jedi/Sith. As this power is limited, I have not been using it until recently. I can tell you that the person I scanned last night had a lightsaber. Can't say if they're Jedi or Sith, just that they're one of the two.

Also: Detective roles suck. I have a detective role. It still sucks.

The person you "scanned" was attcaked last night. Either you are lying, or you just have bad timing.

I'll give you the benefit if the doubt today. unvote; vote: Dumanios.

Only those attuned to the Force can use a lightsabre.

vote: askthepizzaguy.

Before when discussion revoved entirely around detective results and the voting followed said scans, you were ready to throw in the towel and 'quit' the game by voting yourself. Back then your vote on yourself didn't really matter (other than theatrics I suppose) so you were in no danger to be lynched. Now, it's all changed; you're now on the block and voting Dumanios to save yourself. That's an about-face and a half.

Unvote, Vote: askthepizzaguy

Before when discussion revoved entirely around detective results

No, he actually lied or was mistaken about that. The only two of those previous days where the lynch was a runaway bandwagon based on detective results were Day 2 (DaveShack) and Day 6 (atheotes). Day 2 hardly even counts because there weren't likely to be better cases anyway. He kept complaining, possibly on purpose, about detective results that didn't exist, much like atheotes misrepresented the johnhughthom/Vrook Lamar role.

I take my hat off to atpg. His ability claim is just brilliant. It excuses him from acting on someone who was attacked last night, what weapon was used to defend against him may be told as an attack result - and if not, assuming he's a lightsabre wielder himself, it's an obvious deduction - and the "limited use" thing excuses him from having to give prior results. Guys, I know there's a "light-side/dark side" scan with unlimited uses. Do you seriously think that a "scan for weapon" scan is going to have fewer uses?

Don't let him con you.

Posting closed for update.

Top Bottom