KotOR Mafia - game thread

There are several people who have posted in a very townie like manner. If you are truly on the town’s side, or are interested in working with them, send one of these players a PM. Get the dialogue started.

Very well.

Can I get some clarification as to whether non-jedi can use lightsabers?

What I said was that only those attuned to the Force can use lightsabres. What that means is up to you to decide.

I have a 3-credits worth offer for my vote. So I will, Unvote; vote: Jarrema

Sorry, Pizza, it's nothing personal. Not that it will actually matter if you're unlynchable.

Joan, may I pay you more?

Of course. As I've already mentioned, my vote goes to the highest bidder.

I'll give you -10 credits if you vote for who I vote for.

Hmm... 10 creds is a nice sum. I need a guarantee.

Or whatever. I never know when to use this word, or warrant or etcetera.

Alright I'm going to go ahead and Unvote; Vote Pizza due to some evidence coming to light that is rather conclusive and I've been briefed on the current situation

I'm so tired of wasting lynches on people claiming they're unlynchable and turning out to be unlynchable. vote: Jarrema because he is acting incredibly scummy yet actually seems to be lynchable, which is a key ingredient for a successful lynch.

The highest bid on my vote is of 3 credits to vote Jarrema.

You just forgot to pull me aside and go hey, I am thinking of leaving this alliance because I want more money. Oops, your fault, not mine.

Was gonna have a metric ton of fun this round trying desperately to build an impromptu alliance of folks who are ALL terrified of this monstrous town network, while trying to bull spit my way to glory, instead, I have to deal with this OOC unneeded drama.

Lame. On so many levels.

:lol: You think I've taken things personally, or that this was about the money, but that's not it at all. Really, it was just that you've bored me, and that your continued survival offers only the prospect of even greater levels of boredom. Today has been the most enjoyable part of the game for me by a huge distance, for no other reason than it feels like I'm playing again, rather than just sitting around waiting to see whether you let me sneak a win or not.

It's a shame that you seem to have got yourself all wound up just because I've pointed out what a sack of crap your "the game will be better if everyone just does what I say" argument really is. But, really, it's a terribly weak proposition. You already have the night kills, and if you were to control the lynch as well, then it's just a matter of grinding away the townies, with nothing for anyone on the non-town side to do but follow your instructions. Obviously, you're going to make out that everyone will have their say, but past experience shows that you'd exercise a vice-like grip on anything that actually mattered, dealing with anybody who refused to follow your orders with swift and brutal retribution.

Nothing any town network could do would be anywhere near as tedious as the outright slavery you have to offer.

I'm so tired of wasting lynches on people claiming they're unlynchable and turning out to be unlynchable. vote: Jarrema because he is acting incredibly scummy yet actually seems to be lynchable, which is a key ingredient for a successful lynch.

Why even bother giving a reason, if it's going to be this lame?

You might as well just have said "I'm pizzaguy's scum buddy, so obviously I'm going to vote for whoever is the other lynch candidate".

The scum win a fluke lynch because of people not having Internet access or being online, and they follow it up with THAT at night?

vote: askthepizzaguy

Well, this has been a fun day, because it's a day when things have happened other than a boring lynch by a landslide. Also, topsecret is a bounty hunter. Just so you don't kill him tonight. You'd be wasting a nightkill. That comes from some info I've been gathering.

I don't know about anyone else by know. This is information for the Mafia as well as the town. You can aim for townies then. And the town obviously doesn't have the worries of wasting one lynch on someone they don't need to kill.

Beige alert?

Top Bottom