KotOR Mafia - game thread

And how do you come to the conclusion that I am Sith? I find it hard to believe.
The powers of deduction are quite strong, my friend. All the same, you may want to give us more than this to defend yourself. I suggest you start talking.
I am not Sith. I don't even have a lightsabre and I can't use the force. I honestly thought that ATPG would be a godfather figure, thankfully not everyone got bluffed by him.
You most probably got roleblocked, I think that is why they have picked me. After all when I got roleblocked a Jedi Master did at the hands of the Sith.
Given the presence of two Sith teams, as well as Bounty Hunters, it is fairly safe to assume that there should be at least 2 kills, or attempted kills per night, and for the most part this is borne out by what has actually happened:

N1 – One kill, and Zack is attacked.
N2 – Two Kills
N3 – Two Kills
N4 – Two Kills, Failed attempt on Mergle
N5 – One Kill, CivGeneral killed when he tried to attack someone. Atheotes Roleblocked
N6 – One Kill, Spaceman roleblocked
N7 – One Kill, One Attack – Both attributable to ATPG, classical_hero roleblocked
N8 – One Kill, DaveShack roleblocked.

A few other notes:

- You are darkside.
- You haven’t exactly been that helpful in thread in hunting scum
- There is this doozy of a defense to my initial accusation of you:

Most nights have had only one kill, so how can I be bad guy if there is only one kill. Now if there were no kills that night, then you would have a point.

Which as you can see from the analysis above is completely false and misleading.

You also have the unfortunate history of trying to avoid the Pizza lynch, both this past phase and the day before when an innocent townie was lynched:

So ATPG is an unlynchable Sith Lord. That is such a surprise. The question is that we should be looking for those who are his team mates, but we don't know who they are and voting for ATPG looks like a wasted lynch.
I'll take topsecret's word for the moment. unvote; vote:Dumanios I have voted him a few times before and hopefully this willbe the final time needed to lynch him.

Those voting for ATPG, he has not left the game, but he told a frriend via phone, whom he knows personally and she said this: Attention:

Message from Pizza via phone;

His internet access not available at this time, will be up and running by Saturday afternoon (hopefully). Voting round ended as stated before in thread,1400 EST yesterday. Night phase will be extended 24 hours, after he posts lynch write up. If vote was tied at round end, day phase will be extended 24 hours to break tie, when Pizza returns. Pizza apologizes for delay, and doesn't expect further delays. Please if you are in any other game on any other site with Pizza, can you forward this message to the other players in these games. Thanks.
http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?142079-League-The-Return-of-Askvaard-Von-Pizzaguy-IN-PLAY&p=2053475889&viewfull=1#post2053475889

Since ATPG has not been able do much for the whole day period, so I think that lynching him would be poor thinking since he can't defend himself.

The evidence is not in your favor, Mr. hero. I suggest you start talking – and fast – about who you are and why we shouldn’t lynch you tomorrow.

1. choxorn
2. mechaerik
3. Buddhafish
4. Backwards Logic
5. SouthernKing johnhughthom bis
6. Dreadnought
7. BSmith1068
8. Verarde
9. Beefy187
10. classical_hero
11. topsecret
12. dcmort93
14. DoubleA
15. Jarrema
16. DaveShack bis
17. Mergle
18. The Black Knigh
19. Gone 3 the Celt
20. JoanK
21. Xenoneb
22. Earthling
23. SamSniped bis
24. Winston Hughes

Should be accurate.

The powers of deduction are quite strong, my friend. All the same, you may want to give us more than this to defend yourself. I suggest you start talking.

Given the presence of two Sith teams, as well as Bounty Hunters, it is fairly safe to assume that there should be at least 2 kills, or attempted kills per night, and for the most part this is borne out by what has actually happened:

N1 – One kill, and Zack is attacked.
N2 – Two Kills
N3 – Two Kills
N4 – Two Kills, Failed attempt on Mergle
N5 – One Kill, CivGeneral killed when he tried to attack someone. Atheotes Roleblocked
N6 – One Kill, Spaceman roleblocked
N7 – One Kill, One Attack – Both attributable to ATPG, classical_hero roleblocked
N8 – One Kill, DaveShack roleblocked.

A few other notes:

- You are darkside.
- You haven’t exactly been that helpful in thread in hunting scum
- There is this doozy of a defense to my initial accusation of you:

Which as you can see from the analysis above is completely false and misleading.

You also have the unfortunate history of trying to avoid the Pizza lynch, both this past phase and the day before when an innocent townie was lynched:

The evidence is not in your favor, Mr. hero. I suggest you start talking – and fast – about who you are and why we shouldn’t lynch you tomorrow.

Being Dark side does not mean you are the enemy. We have seen plenty of people being neutral who have dark side traits, but they weren't part of any Sith teams. On one night you have attributed two attempts by one team, so don't you think it is possible that ATPG's team has the ability to kill or attack twice in one night? Who knows you might have got lucky with Atheotes since on the same night his team mate got killed while attacking, so since they are on the same team by looking at the colour of their names, it looks like you got lucky with Atheotes.

This is who I am. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Arkoh_Adasca

Okaaay, I gotta go bake some cookies now.

Well, now there will clearly be no need for this to go on too long. End the Sith menace and restore peace to the galaxy.

Darth Traya - SamSniped II
Darth Sion - classical_hero
Darth Malak - DaveShack

Might be off a little but I think that's at least two of three. If there's another, more probable on the Revanchist team, it'd be

Sith Janitor - Double A

Thoughts anyone? Obviously from the suspects but a few others hadn't been discussing a lot or maybe didn't have a lot of info.

The actual neutrals are in an interesting situation. I don't know how the town might interefere but probably not too much, however they can't all wind up on top.

Also what.

Being Dark side does not mean you are the enemy. We have seen plenty of people being neutral who have dark side traits, but they weren't part of any Sith teams. On one night you have attributed two attempts by one team, so don't you think it is possible that ATPG's team has the ability to kill or attack twice in one night? Who knows you might have got lucky with Atheotes since on the same night his team mate got killed while attacking, so since they are on the same team by looking at the colour of their names, it looks like you got lucky with Atheotes.

This is who I am. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Arkoh_Adasca
You picked up on that I see. Yes, it does appear that we got lucky with Atheotes, but that does nothing to help your case here. All it shows is that there were still two kill attempts that night – one successful by the Triumvirate, the other unsuccessful by the Revanchists. It does prove that two kills per night was the norm.

On N6 Spaceman tried to do the kill for the Triumvirate, but was blocked and failed. The Revanchist kill went through.

On N7 you tried to do the kill for the Triumvirate, but were blocked and failed. ATPG, using the newly available Star Forge - which allows two kill attempts - tried to kill two people, but ended up failing in his second attempt and getting injured in the process.

The evidence is all there for everyone to see. You are going to have to do a lot more than post a link to your cover-character to convince me otherwise. Sure a lot of darksiders are neutral. But every single scum is too. The difference here is that most of the darkside neutrals have given a credible case for why they are neutral. You have yet to do that.

So start talking – what are your abilities? What is your goal? What have you been doing at night? Give us something that we can verify.

Also, who wants us bounty hunters (and neutrals) dead? And is putting bounties on them. I personally propose that we reveal to each other and abstain to kill each other. For fair competition.

That was me; I put equal bounties on both you and topsecret and in fact removed another bounty. I don't particularly care who ends up dead, we don't need neutrals dead, but you're on the same footing. Insofar as I can't do anything else and most townies won't either it's up to you to see who comes out ahead, and I don't think the other neutrals can attack people but you two can.

The Revanchists also in many ways didn't know enough about the full picture; they certainly hadn't ever figured out the town power roles. The town had enough to get things done anyway. At this point all he had left was asking townies who are like, Jedi, to "join his Sith alliance" and not exactly figuring out who the other Sith team is.

SamSniped isn't on atpg's team, I would agree that's pretty clear, but he's going to be Darth Traya. classical, you'd have to have some things way in your favor tonight to look Innocent, we'll see.

Really? You wouldn't try to claim a new cover role in light of what happened earlier? Never commenting and you wouldn't even vote for spaceman who specifically said he wanted "Queen Talia" dead?

Earthling, it was because I didn't believe him, but I wasn't sure what he was. And I doubt you believe me, anyways. But what I want to know is what you are.

Your honesty is overwhelming, Earthling. I suggest you to use that money for something else. We're not going to kill each other. At least I'm not going to kill him and he said he's not gonna kill me either.
Also, I'm curious as to why you wanted that person dead. The one on which you had placed a bounty that you have now removed. PM me if you wish. It's easy to deduce who that was, so yes I know who you wanted to kill.

If you guys don't kill each other, so what? We can just lynch you for having openly admitted to being a bounty hunter. A neutral lynch is better than a town lynch.

If you guys don't kill each other, so what? We can just lynch you for having openly admitted to being a bounty hunter. A neutral lynch is better than a town lynch.

What, lynch us and let the Sith continue on? If it comes down to the wire, you've got to lynch the Sith, but not us. So sorry, but it's better to get a Sith than to waste two or three days lynching neutrals.

And a mafia lynch beats a neutral lynch, and we have plenty of better targets than the bounty hunters. The only ones who would benefit from lynching them at this point are the Sith.

Around an hour to order locking time.

Top Bottom