KotOR Mafia - game thread

G3G:How would you not know that there was a bounty on your head though?

Yeah, I thought the GMs told all the bounty hunters about Bounties.

I suppose if topsecret's the only one left, we could put a bounty on him and see if he finds out about it to test that.

Trying multiple roleclaims to see if one sticks isn't terribly convincing.

On the other hand, what first got me thinking you were scum was you advocating lynching joank and topsecret. Which seemed strange as they were known neutrals. But it makes sense in context of your claimed role, as you'd be trying to kill the competition.

But as a bounty hunter, you should have known about the bounty on your head. On balance, I'm sticking with you.

By the way, I don't consider SamSniped cleared just because he appeared to managed a doublevote yesterday. Daveshack claimed a healing power, and was willing to put it to the test, in a way that would have guaranteed his lynch the next day if it hadn't come off. And classical hero had his superkill with his ship that blasted the original jht. And revan had his starforge. So it's clear that sith can have additional abilities.

I did know about the bounty. I was trying to play dumb to see if that would work. There already is a bounty on topsecret, btw, and if I survive this lynch, I can kill both of us at the same time.

Why would you want to kill both of you at the same time? Seems kinda strange that you are trying to avoid being killed now, just to kill yourself later (albeit while taking topsecret with you)...

Why would you want to kill both of you at the same time? Seems kinda strange that you are trying to avoid being killed now, just to kill yourself later (albeit while taking topsecret with you)...

Because I would sacrifice myself to prevent topsecret from beating me, if I could survive this lynch.

I did know about the bounty. I was trying to play dumb to see if that would work. There already is a bounty on topsecret, btw, and if I survive this lynch, I can kill both of us at the same time.

What's the point of playing dumb?

Your story is getting more ridiculous by the post, Celt.

Well, would you rather claim to be an innocent jawa who knows nothing about bounty hunters or a bounty hunter of an ancient guild?

And how is it gettting more ridiculous?

Because you keep omitting details or changing it. You're obviously trying to hide things.

Well.. seeing as that hasn't worked...

Hulas the GeoHarden. Bounty Hunter. Only surviving bounty hunter besides topsecret (who has achieved victory condition with this lynch, btw), and I attacked ATPG and Nedim napolean. I shall now die in peace.

Excuse me, sir, my victory is Wealth, not survival, for your info, and I'm failing terribly. And if I have to, I'll attack you, just to get 8 credits before death :rolleyes:

A little over two hours to update.
Gong 4 teh Cello 10 (choxorn; The Black Knigh; BSmith1068; Backwards Logic; johnhughthom; Dreadnought; Mergle; Jarrema; topsecret; Beefy187)

SamSniped 2 (Verarde; Gone 3 the Celt)

abstain 3 (Winston Hughes; SamSniped; dcmort93)

Unvoters 2 (Buddhafish; mechaerik) :trouble:

Not voting 2 (Double A; Xenoneb) :badcomp:

Top Bottom