• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Last 2 World Wonders unveiled

wow they are really going all out with this vacation tourism thing.

perhaps prora, rather than being a world wonder, is a project which can be built once you've unlocked a particular policy in the Autocracy ideology.

The International Space Station was mentioned in a previous article as being World Congress project, in the same category as the World Fair and International Games. It provides a science boost (the Fair a culture boost, and the Games a happiness boost.

Because I am guessing they wanted an Order, Autocracy, and Freedom based wonder. (See the Motherland calls, Prora, and Statue of Liberty possibly getting a rework)

Because I am guessing they wanted an Order, Autocracy, and Freedom based wonder. (See the Motherland calls, Prora, and Statue of Liberty possibly getting a rework)

I highly doubt that ISS is the 9th wonder if World Fair and Games aren't considered so.

Maybe the "Freedom" wonder will be the 9th wonder

Or, all of this is wrong haha and neither Prora, ISS or Victoria are wonders in this case :lol:

Hmm makes me thing that maybe they brought also Tulips back as a resource for polder.

"Motherland calls" and "Propa" are clearly ideology specific wonders. Statue of liberty is strong candidate for Freedom wonder.

I really like this Prora resort. Unusual, a bit surprising, but tied to Autocracy as a policy-specific wonder. I hope its effect is as good as is the surprise.

And the ISS seems to be World Congress-related. I wonder if all the in-game (or at least supporting) civs are going to reap the benefits of it.

That's an.. interesting wonder, but it makes a lot of sense if they're tied to ideologies. Wouldn't that make them more similar to national wonders (like Oxford), though?

... anybody else feels that something is out of place (particulary with the ISS)

I can't help but feel that Prora is.. rather... meh...

I can understand Victoria Lakes, it'd be nice to have an actual Natural Wonder that's not a mountain for once.

Top Bottom