[LP] Leader Pass Pack 5: Great Builders Revealed (Coming Mar. 15th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm Wait! Standard 'Germans' and 'Prussian Dialects' are the same?
And demographics of Germanic Americans.. regarding to their origins. from which region they from associated to where they ended up in the US of A in Mid 19th C? did Pennsylvania consists mostly of those of Prussian origin while those of Ohio Valley and of Far West of South Germany origins? (Bavaria, Saschen and also Austria) ? like Levi Strausse who himself originally an Austrian named Lo:we (Lion) ?
Many also settled in Central Texas, which is where some of my family come from, my mother's side.

My German ancestors arrived in the US from northern Germany, near Aachen, and settled in Southern IL. Many more ended up in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

My German ancestors arrived in the US from northern Germany, near Aachen, and settled in Southern IL. Many more ended up in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Isn't this how Americans appropriated "Burgers"? 😏

Very off topic though.
So, what time is the Great Builder's livestream today? 😁

I wouldn't call Aachen northern Germany, but rather western Germany. It is at the border of Netherlands and Belgium.

Just a reminder that the pack/patch/update for the Great Builders should go live soon. In the livestream yesterday FiraxisGames listed 10:15am PT / 1:15pm ET as the release time.

As with all releases it is a good idea to disable all mods, backup any altered base game files, and to exit completely out of Steam before the update and then restart it after the release. That helps force the update.

Also, this thread will be locked and a new thread will be started with patch notes/info located in the OP after the release. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom