1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leader Speech setting in Wwise

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by YakumoYukari, Apr 23, 2020.

1. YakumoYukari

YakumoYukari Chieftain

Although Asset Editor provide 'Audio' in Leader's .ast, it looks like something need to be set in Wwise. I tried to import sound in Wwise and bound with particular Event, and write Wwise's Event name in Leader's .ast. However it doesn't work. What setting I should do in Wwise?
    It looks like something need to be set in Actor-Mixer Hierarchy and Game Syncs States.
    And which Audio bus should it be set?

Attached Files:

Simon Boerrigter likes this.
  2. Simon Boerrigter

Simon Boerrigter Chieftain

I'm also facing the same issue. I cannot get my leader speeches to work while I did add the audio files to this game. And my audio files do exist in the game. I have tested it with UI.PlaySound() function. I think you need to use the "Speech Bus" -> "\Default Work Unit\Master Audio Bus\Speech Bus". But I'm not really sure if that is the correct audio bus. Only changing the SFX to this audio bus is not enough to make it playable on animation event calls.