1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaderhead Database and Request thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by TheLastOne36, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Justin 12345

Justin 12345 Chieftain

Can anyone make a Romulus and Remus LH? the one thats out doesnt work for me (As in it shows up red screen)

2. mechaerik

mechaerik Tuturuu!

That's not the leaderhead's fault, thats the result of an error in the art directory; i.e a 404 Not Found.

3. Justin 12345

Justin 12345 Chieftain

No....theres not enought nif/kfm files.

4. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

That you should explain a bit further.

And even when there are not "enough": If the .nif is correctly linked, then it will not show up as pink blob.

5. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

Haven't been here in awhile. I see my thread got unstickied. :(

anyway, I posted a "How to Install a Leaderhead" guide in the guides subforum.

I had it saved on my computer for over a year, and am about to reformat my computer so decided to post it instead of deleting it forever. Give it a check!

6. The_J

Igors was just more up to date, and we did not know, if you come back or not, so it was just a reasonable decision.

7. TheLastOne36

TheLastOne36 Deity

Um yah. I was the one that told Igor that he could make it. :lol:

8. IgorS

IgorS Your ad could be here!

For the record, I wasn't invovled in this.:hide::)

9. Justin 12345

Justin 12345 Chieftain

10. The Turk

The Turk Deity

I'm looking to do a submod for RFC, and I need a new LH for the Safavid Dynasty.
    I don't know if there is one, but I'm looking for either a Shah Ismail OR (and more perferbly) Shah Abbas.

If there is no Shah Ismail or Shah Abbas, then here are the specifications for a new LH:

Could someone make Shah Abbas for me:
    Spoiler :

If you need more images I could supply more. (BTW he is the man in the center)

You could easily base him off of Sulieman, the Ottoman LH. You could use his turban, (perhaps modify the turban to look like it is in the picture). Also if you could remove the beard, and instead put a long mustache, that would be good. And some light stubble around the rest of his face. Also if you could trim down on Sulieman, that would be good, making Shah Abbas more skinnier would be good.

All the cloths and everything else, can be ripped off from the picture provided, but if you could come as close as you could to the picture provided's interpretation of him, that would be the best.

As for the background photo, would it be possible if you could use this:
    Spoiler :

If you could remove the words at the bottom right, that would be good, but I think that picture should be fine, (hopefully ;))

As for leader animation, I'm not going to be too picky, but I guess you could just use Suleiman's animations, that would be good.

Anyways, I hope this is specific enough, thank you for your help, and I'll be sure to give credit to whomever takes up this project

Cheers:cool:

11. The_J

You maybe want to look at this guy, or this or that one. Don't match perfektly, but should do their job as placeholders first.

12. The Turk

The Turk Deity

Thanks for the help! I like the Osman one the best, but would it still be possible if someone could make me a LH, like how I specified. The reason being that Shah Abbas actually had a long mustache not a beard, and his turban was different, and I would like that background I posted. If someone could please make it that would be amazing! :)

PS. There was a Akbar the Great LH, I think I might just use him, though since he has a nice mustache, but thanks for the suggestions!

Thanks for you help The_J!

13. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Spoiler :

I would like to make a request for Shapur I of Sassanid Persia. I believe he would be best based off the Solomon Leaderhead out right now. He would probably have the animations of either Asoka or Darius, though Sury wouldn't hurt either.

14. Huayna Capac357

Huayna Capac357 Deity

What about the Khosrau LH from cyberkhan?

15. david75hanjr

david75hanjr Chieftain

Can someone please create a Warren G. Harding (29th U.S. President) and Calvin Coolidge (30th President & V.P. under Harding). They are the only other presidents other then Washington, Lincoln, and Reagan that I like, but are not leaderheads yet.

16. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Harding and Coolidge?!?! I won't do those, I think they are awful Presidents. :p

Anyway, the other two (Abbas and Shapur) I will accept. Consider them done. :goodjob:

If anyone reads this, tomorrow is DEDICATED to finishing my LHs. Well, except for my Pub Trivia game (championship!!!) and the first NFL pre-season game (Dallas Cowboys v. Cincinatti [sp?] Bengals), but I hope to have them finished. So next up will be Thomas Jefferson, a Hittite leader, Abbas and Shapur. :goodjob:

17. The Turk

The Turk Deity

@The Capo

Wow, thank you so much :D

Was I detailed enough? Thanks a ton!

18. kochman

kochman Deity

Sweet, I think you had a couple you were working on for me...
    Thanks in advance Capo...

And, yes, I found those two presidents odd choices as well...

19. david75hanjr

david75hanjr Chieftain

I have some news for you Harding and Coolidge were not awful other then Reagan they were some of the best US Presidents, even though Harding died shortly after becoming Pres. he had the right idea that being a limited gov. not like the current who is a Big Gov. loving fool. Coolidge prevent a great depression from happening in the Twenties and had the lowest unemployment at just under 2%. So I guess you must like
    huge depts and large unemployment numbers. I'll just have to make my own Harding and Coolidge LH.

20. kochman

kochman Deity

Uh, yeah... because I said our current president was doing so great...
    relax dude.