Leaders modmod

The flood plains on the SpiralGalaxy script are due to a coding error on it; cephalo forgot to include the step in map generation where they are deleted (they are added early on to prevent features from being generated on top of the area where the planet graphics are shown). I've corrected it in Star Trek, but due to my renaming of FinalFrontier.py to StarTrek.py I also had to change a line or two in SpiralGalaxy to account for it, so it can't be directly copied into MOO2Civ (I think it's just a change of one of the import statements at the top of the file).

Those graphics issues correspond to the war Jon Shafer renamed the features when creating Final Frontier. You probably just need to remove the corresponding textures.

To update this modmod to version 2.07, you can just copy the files you need to plae in the Star Trek mod folder, and place them into the ST Leaders mod folder.

To update the modmod to 2.15, you can copy the files you need to place in the Star Trek folder and place them in the ST Leaders folder.

Top Bottom