1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaders modmod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Star Trek Mod' started by apenpaap, Apr 19, 2009.

1. deanej

deanej Chieftain

The flood plains on the SpiralGalaxy script are due to a coding error on it; cephalo forgot to include the step in map generation where they are deleted (they are added early on to prevent features from being generated on top of the area where the planet graphics are shown). I've corrected it in Star Trek, but due to my renaming of FinalFrontier.py to StarTrek.py I also had to change a line or two in SpiralGalaxy to account for it, so it can't be directly copied into MOO2Civ (I think it's just a change of one of the import statements at the top of the file).

Those graphics issues correspond to the war Jon Shafer renamed the features when creating Final Frontier. You probably just need to remove the corresponding textures.

2. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Remove the textures? You mean the FF files in Terrain\Textures?

3. deanej

deanej Chieftain

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you said they looked wrong when you said it was just a text issue. See my respone in the thread in the MOO2Civ forum.

4. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Indeed, just a text issue (Civpedia is unaffected); saw your reply, thx.;)

5. apenpaap

apenpaap Tsar of all the Internets

I updated this to version 2.0.

6. apenpaap

To update this modmod to version 2.07, you can just copy the files you need to plae in the Star Trek mod folder, and place them into the ST Leaders mod folder.

7. apenpaap

To update the modmod to 2.15, you can copy the files you need to place in the Star Trek folder and place them in the ST Leaders folder.