Leaving and Arrival Announcement Thread

Welcome back! And sadly no he didn't give it back :(

Name:Moai_Spammer
Date Leaving:04/09/15
Date Returning:2 weeks at the latest
Stories Affected Directly: Land between the river, Republic of China, Nightfall over Rome,
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power): A Tryst with Destiny
Reason: Testing, Finals, and a play in english, in which I have a main role

Name:Spirictum
Date Leaving: It's already happening
Date Returning: I'm not really sure, but I believe 6th of May/2015
Stories Affected Directly: Democratic Caliphate
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power): A Tryst with Destiny
Reason: Workgroup Project and Test next week

There is a detail here. This doesn't mean I won't appear. I'm just going to decrease my frequency here, and thus I won't be able to participate a lot. But expect to see me like you have been for at least a week already (sporadically).

Updated

I'm back! I actually never left, but yeah, now you can expect things from me. But college is a big problem, and maybe I'll have to take another hiatus like this not long from now.

Thanks for this work CK, it really helps when you want to see if someone is on hiatus or not when they disappear.

Thanks, I think this is quite useful. I hope you get to stay!

i have returned, i planned to come back a week ago when school ended, but i got sucked into eu4 :p

anyhoo, ima back everypony

Name: mrrandomplayer
Date Leaving: I'm not leaving per se, but I will be a lot less active until the return date.
Date Returning: June 18th
Stories Affected Directly: I could technically list a few but they're pretty much dead anyway.
Stories Affected Indirectly: Tryst with Destiny.
Reason: FINALS CRAM STUDYING/ACTUALLY TAKING FINALS!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!?!! (Mostly for Chemistry because I have an incompetent teacher).

Name: mrrandomplayer
Date Leaving: June 27
Date Returning: August 3
Stories Affected Directly: None
Stories Affected Indirectly: Royal Tenenbaum's France, Tryst with Destiny
Reason: Summer camp with no internet

Spoiler :
I bet they have Smash, Magic the Gathering and pretty girls because it seems mrrandom really likes these summer camps :D

Name: Spirictum
Date Leaving: 26/06/2015
Date Returning: Only after the 2nd week of July (not really sure when)
Stories Affected Directly: Democratic Caliphate
Stories Affected Indirectly: A Tryst with Destiny, The Struggles of the Noyyau
Reason: End of semester on College

I'll find time to play the Caliphate this weekend so jackelgull can give us a new update on it, but when the next week starts I'll probably not even visit CFC anymore until the second week of July.

Name: CaterpillarKing
Date Leaving: July 2
Date Returning: July 19
Stories Affected Directly: México: ¡Tierra y Libertad!
Stories Affected Indirectly: Pretty much every story
Reason: Sent to eliminate [REDACTED] by the government of [REDACTED] in [REDACTED].

Also note that I will be able to do little things like vote or whatever once a day or so when I have wifi, and I may be able to get in an update or two on my iPod, but it isn't likely.

Name: Niccolo Edwards
Date Leaving: Now
Date Returning: August 1st
Stories Affected Directly: Ascent and Betterment
Stories Affected Indirectly: Struggles of Noyyau
Reason: New client
Notes:
- I may be able to come on for a few minuets each day, but I probably won't be posting very much.

I'm back!!! I have nothing the rest of the month pretty much, so expect a lot of updates!

Top Bottom