Leonard Nimoy Voice Synthesizer

Ekmek

on steam: ekmek_e
Hey Civ4 modders I happened across this and the Leonard Nimoy voice actually came out pretty good and it reminded me of Civ4 techs. So if you guys are still adding techs with quotes give it a shot (read the guideline first!)

Last edited:
Hey Civ4 modders I happened across this and the Leonard Nimoy voice is actually came out good and it reminded my of Civ4 techs.
This is awesome!! Thanks Ekmek :goodjob:

Here's the incomparable LN reading a civ5 quote:

"We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting."
~ Kahlil Gibran

Last edited:
Actually I am already using quite some 'text to speech' quotes in my and was thinking of asking, if was anyone who would be willing to do some audio narrations. But perhaps I will give this one a try first.
Thanks for sharing :goodjob:

Too bad nobody made Kane from C&C.

This is awesome!! Thanks Ekmek :goodjob:

Here's the incomparable LN reading a civ5 quote:

"We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting."
~ Kahlil Gibran

Thats great tantanmen!
I found if you add commas or ... between words to slow down th pace it helps sound even better. Also even mispelling words (because english has so many silent letters) the words sound more accurate too. Enjoy!

Thats great tantanmen!
I found if you add commas or ... between words to slow down th pace it helps sound even better. Also even mispelling words (because english has so many silent letters) the words sound more accurate too. Enjoy!
I found this to be true. I changed one I was testing to say "Prah verbs ..." instead of "Proverbs ..." because it sounded much better.

I think elevenlabs is better, this is one I did a while ago for ROM mod.

just need to change the echo of the audio to be that of a hall/stadium to how they were originally developed by fireaxis.
Cool!
How did you make the Nimoy voice? I didn't see such setting...

Cool!
How did you make the Nimoy voice? I didn't see such setting...

on elevenlabs you can upload up to 50 samples to train a model on for the AI to use. So I merged all the technology voice lines from civ4 into one audio file and I also downloaded a bunch of hes interviews from youtube.

you can have my samples but let me know if you are doing ROM tech lines so we don't end up both developing the same feature at the same time.

you can have my samples but let me know if you are doing ROM tech lines so we don't end up both developing the same feature at the same time.
Thank you.
I think we could work together than :)
I have replaced all non-audio quotes in AND with others, mainly from Civ5 and PAE mod. I'm mostly happy with them but not all.

Thank you.
I think we could work together than :)
I have replaced all non-audio quotes in AND with others, mainly from Civ5 and PAE mod. I'm mostly happy with them but not all.

sounds good, if you wanna setup a private repo you can invite me as a collaborator.

or just link me to a public one

on elevenlabs you can upload up to 50 samples to train a model on for the AI to use. So I merged all the technology voice lines from civ4 into one audio file and I also downloaded a bunch of hes interviews from youtube.

I made the FakeYou model linked in the first post. Have you tried including Nimoy's "I am Spock" audiobook to your Elevenlabs dataset? I included a substantial portion of it in mine, and the tech quote recordings in Civ4 resemble his reading voice (like in the audiobook) more than the conversational voice he has in his interviews.

I made the FakeYou model linked in the first post. Have you tried including Nimoy's "I am Spock" audiobook to your Elevenlabs dataset? I included a substantial portion of it in mine, and the tech quote recordings in Civ4 resemble his reading voice (like in the audiobook) more than the conversational voice he has in his interviews.
I haven't but ill try that i agree it would sound much better with an audio book then interviews

Top Bottom