Let's Talk About the Civs that WON'T Make It In Despite Popularity

I think we misunderstood each other a little.
After Grunwald Poland could conquer Teutonic Knights once and for all, but it was against Lithuania interests,Jagiello wanted some threat against Poland. His brother,Witold (national hero in Lithuania BTW) was plotting with Teutonic Knights against Poland. That became later Prussia,and later leading kingdom for Germans.
Prussians were solid military nation, which was energetic enough to unify Germans and create Germany we know.

Other our crisises...remember, it's in our history to be occupied and never giving up,even without hope for winning. We look at them from different perspective. We were able to overcome Swedes by ourselves. Cossacks marks big mistakes in our inner politics. Mongol's leader died before they could beat us firm and square. All that shows weaknesses Poland had and did little to nothing to overcome them.
20th century Poland should be counted for mere 20 years From WWI to WWII. After that thanks to betrayal and insufficient power of Allies we fell into satellite category,either Soviet Union or US/EU.

Famous traders, navigators.

Same can be said about the vikings and sure other civs.

Look them up. They have quite an interesting history.

I've skimed the german entry, it looks really quite interesting, but looking at the whole thing, i can't see why there should be put 3 native american civs in.

A stone-age civ that managed to colonize almost the entire Pacific on canoes. It's quite impressive.

But still a stone age civ with nothing really more to mention.

Oh and to the casual observer, sorry but the poster I am replying to is just a total ******, here is my original reply, which, so far as I can see nothing has changed:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8964073&postcount=325

******? That's the only word you use when replying to me. Is ****** the only word you know? I feel sorry for you. Obviously the schools in your neighborhood were not that good and judging by your limited vocabulary you are clearly a mentally handicapped person (and that's probably an understatement).

In case you didn't know the word ****** is NOT a noun, therefore anyone who descends to the level of naming an unfortunate person with mental disabilities (actually known as a ******ee, a subject of mental ******ation) a "******" (with a mysterious emphasis on the first syllable) can be classified as illiterate, and can be ignored as a result. These people should be ignored anyway as they obviously have no sense of decency or sensitivity. This also applies to people who call non-******ees, "******s", implying that to be a "******" indicates a status worthy of ridicule.

1. At that point the car had, for some reason, begun to ******.
2. At that point the driver had, for some reason, begun to ****** his car.

If you want to call me something you should use the correct term which is "******ed person". Then again, why should you know that?:lol::lol:

p.s. I am always around to teach you a good lesson.

Look guy, you made two claims that are utterly false, and feel the need to repeat them. Anyone on here can simply click the link in your above post, where you are quoting me, and see that you're just repeating the same nonsense without ever refuting the points where your arguments are utterly destroyed. You're acting like one of those insane bums who just rants and raves about being in Vietnam when it's obvious they aren't even old enough to be there. So, maybe ******ed was not the correct description, crazy is probably more accurate.

The new IGN article has confirmed a few civilizations, especially those a good number of us thought couldn't make it in, including, for example, the Ottomans, and the Songhaiese. A list of the civs confirmed with the new article and their leaders (I'm quoting another post from another thread here):

Okay, based on that nice interview by IGN, I have a new list-with leaders!

England-Elizabeth
France-Napoleon
Germany-Bismark
Rome-Julius Caesar
Egypt-Ramses II
Arabia-Harun al-Rashid
Songhai-Askiya/Askia
Aztec-Montezuma
Inca-?
Russia-Catherine
India-Gandhi
Ottomans-Suleiman(eat that Otto-doubters )
America-Washington
Japan-Oda Nabunaga
China-That Asian lady?(my bad) Wu?

Three civs are left. Greece is definitely in, and I'm pretty sure Spain and Persia are also in. Babylon and Zululand might have a chance, but I'm not betting on it.

Top Bottom