[LH] Ho-Chi Minh ver. 2

Refar

Deity
I set out to make a new beard for Kao'Chais and Ekmeks Ho-Chi but ended up changing a lot, so he's looking quite different now.

He got a new face, beard and moustashe. Also got shaders applied.
I used Ekmeks shirt but chose different animations, making the the animation issues around the shouldes somewhat less noticeable. The BG picture is from Kao'Chai.

Because i couldn't settle on something, there are 3 differen colored shirts in the zip. Choose the texture you like.

The included Animations are from Wang Kon.
Mao should work as well, but might need some eye adjustment.

Database Link

he looks really authentic :goodjob:

Thanks.
You might be right about the color - somehow i got fixed on it, since it was in the original version.
I still have the texture separated in layers in PS, so i will try around with different colors, and update, if i find something i like.

The beard should be more fuzzy indeed. But for some reason transparency was quite annoying on this one, so i settled on something that did not have ugly polygonal holes. (Actually, the beard is for some reason still invisible in NifScope. Seems ok in NifViewer and in game however... I just hope it's not dependant on hardware...)

That's very well done!

I added alternative textures for the shirt to the archive.

While trying around, i started to like Snipers idea of a somewhat dark, desaturated blue, so that's the default one now. The others are green (made it a good deal darker, to take out the "shining") and a dark grey one.

Also made the button sharper and rendered a new specular map (with no visible improvement in game :lol:).

yeah thats a more quiet color

I like the LH very much. But one small point of criticism: With the two shirt colors, I really can't decide which one I should use. ;) Both look good.

I'll attach some diplomatic texts for Ho-Chi Minh bassed uppon original quotes he made. (They are in english and german language.) I hope Refar doesn't mind.

Attachments

• HoChiMinh.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 165
Top Bottom