[LH] Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Wow Bernie. Incredible likeness is right! I thought you made the model from scratch, that's how good it looks!

Excellent work!

Wow Bernie. Incredible likeness is right! I thought you made the model from scratch, that's how good it looks!

Excellent work!

THANKS, actually, he is a reworked julius, i am good at copying things and changing them up, but no WAY i would be able to do these from scratch :)

How good are you at creative design?

And I don't mean to say your designs aren't creative (coz they are), but what if you were to create a leaderhead without any image to go by?

How good are you at creative design?

And I don't mean to say your designs aren't creative (coz they are), but what if you were to create a leaderhead without any image to go by?

i would really suck!!:lol: , seriously, i would....i consider myself a pretty darn good innovator, but not very "creative" to tell u the truth. now, give me something to copy and got a pretty good idea what to do with it :)

Why wouldn't anyone want to play as him? :devil:

I second that! Playing as hi, will make me feel less guilty about trying to wipe other countries off the map :)

is there a way to slap selim's hat and beard on saladin to crankout a khoemeni? I'm having problems...

THANKS, actually, he is a reworked julius, i am good at copying things and changing them up, but no WAY i would be able to do these from scratch :)

What really amazed me, is the texture. Do you paint it or it's a reworked photo montage thing ? In both caze, you have made a really good job. If you painted it, it's photorealistic, if it's based on photo, it do not look like a simple CnP job, the texture really fit the model.

What really amazed me, is the texture. Do you paint it or it's a reworked photo montage thing ? In both caze, you have made a really good job. If you painted it, it's photorealistic, if it's based on photo, it do not look like a simple CnP job, the texture really fit the model.

thanks, u truly honor me :blush: , to answer your question, it is a combination for both, the beard and mustache are CnP montage, with minor editing, the rest of the face, eyebrows, etc are re-textured; some paint, smudge, saturation, hue, etc....:)

I second the request for a Kohmeini. I mean, you have the modern figurehead of Iran, why not the revolutionary who created the modern country? As impressive as this leaderhead is, the other seems far more Civ-worthy to me.

Top Bottom