[LH] William the Conqueror

Flintlock1415

Emperor
I've finally got around to finishing my William the Conqueror leaderhead, after working through a few frustrations.
I've been busy in RL and playing around with Applescript Studio and my mod, so I've not done any art for a while. (My eventual goal is to make a Mapeditor for Mac users :) )

So, here he is :king: ;)
Download

I always thought William I was clean-shaven, as he is shown on the Bayeux Tapestry.

@ all: thanks for the comments! :D

@ Ravenking: I've seen some with a beard, a mustache or clean-shaven. I liked how the beard looked, and even though the Bayeux Tapestry is more accurate, there wasn't much detail to base it off of that depiction of him. ;)

@ CurryAztec: I've actually made a Harold Godwinson LH, which I think you commented on! :crazyeye:

Looks good. Perhaps lighten the armour and hair up a bit, put a glossmap of lighting on the crown, and add a bit more definition to the hair.

As to making glossmaps, I have no idea, Refar made a tutorial though. As to the noshader version, thats what the noshader is for, the leaderhead wont use the glossmap.

Yea, I was afraid of that. I had to use the noshader because the shader version didn't load into Blender correctly.

Edit: I can't even use Nifviewer anyway, as I have a mac. Does anyone know of a way to manipulate lighting effects using nifskope, or have any other suggestions (using only Nifskope/Blender)?

Top Bottom