Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

This is going to be a very pretty map/thread.

Interesting, there's (probably) Cordoba and Tunisia, though I can't place the Anatolian/Mesopotamian one.. Akkad? Though I don't think the Akkadian Empire was ever that large, or I'm mistaken. And something like Nubia?

Maybe its a JFD Egypt that Regalman made the map for? Also, I'm pretty sure Akkad didn't rule the area around Istanbul...

Ah right, a single outline for multiple civs. Then there's also Yuan + Laos to the East :)

Yeah, they're super awesome. Although, you'll need a lot of posts in the future, since every one of them takes 4 'image spaces' and possibly five if you're keeping the civilization icon on top. But that's not a problem now ;)

I bring grave news to Christendom.

THE RE-RECONQUISTA HAS BEGUN!

The Iberian Peninsula today is owned completely by Spain and Portugal, with the exception of the British rule in Gibraltar, but for years they had been dominated my an outside power. These people were known as the Moors; Arabs, though mainly hailing from Morocco. For years, they waged war against the crumbling Christian kingdoms in the region, overcoming them quickly, and soon establishing a centre of power in the city of Cordoba. This city became one of the most well-known settlements in the region the Arabs called Al-Andalus, and was famed for its wealth, arts and even religious tolerance.

Subscribe| Download

Click the infobox for more info, and a sneak peak of the decisions.

Woah that looks fantastic

much better with this infobox. nice release as well.

Oh wow, my retinas need to take a break from that infobox now. Amazing release!

Top Bottom