LK Planning thread

LK149
LKendter
Greebley
Northern Pike

LK, what do I need in terms of files and biqs to run this game? I haven't played on your map for years and what I have won't be up to date.

Back to going once...

Were you in on of the Rat CCM games? The commitment isn't close to that.

Plus late game, I understand when people do less then 10 turns.

Long time lurker here, especially world map games, recently coming back to Conquest after disappointments with other parts of the series.
Playing world maps almost exclusively, mostly Rhye's and Kal-El's.
In the same boat as Elephantinum, worried about the time commitment, recently toned down to 160x160 and 140x140 worlds.

I will get this started shortly.

I want to make the change to 2 speed, ignore terain workers before starting. Won't affect much earlier on, but should cut the worker need late game when they get a pain.

Ignore this

LK150 - Indonesian retry

Signed up:
LKendter
Greebley

LK150 - Indonesian retry

Signed up:
LKendter
Greebley
Commando Bob

LK150 - Indonesian retry

Signed up:
LKendter
Greebley
Commando Bob
Northern Pike

LK152 - another world map game. Is there any interest in this?
Last I was the new version of CCM isn't close.
The other option would be another round of CCM with the current version.

Not sure if I want to start another game or take a bit of a break.

I was trying to think of a fun variant to try for the world map. It might be nice to vary it again. Make it non-deity. AW is an even bigger time commitment so probably not that one. Not enough players.

This wouldn't be a variant as such, but in trials on LK's map I've noticed that the three South American civs seem very challenging to play at deity. The terrain is difficult; the city sites are correspondingly bad; the AI civs grab the limited land quickly; and the sparse early contacts can leave the player hopelessly behind in tech. Is this a challenge that would interest people? At least it would be a change from the very familiar Eurasia-Africa-some-of-North-America pattern of conquest.

I was trying to think of a fun variant to try for the world map.
That was exactly what the last game did for me. We didn't know exactly where the other civs where, and a bit less of autopilot for contacts early game.

I think 4 in the minimum to run anything. Right now I see 3 (including myself) to play in South America.
If Greebley isn't interested in something, I don't think we have enough to start the next game.

Top Bottom