1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for players

Discussion in 'Civ2 - General Discussions' started by Yagoda, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Yagoda

Yagoda Chieftain

Hey!

We are three players and we play nearly every week. We use simultaneous moves so games are not boring at all.

If anybody is interested tell me! We have a group on Hamachi.

Cheers,

Louis

2. marcusmv3

marcusmv3 Chieftain

Super interested! Stuck in ISOLATION DAY 11! Please help me through the tedious boredom!

I have the Windows 10 compatible MGE version and Hamachi, please reach out to me at marcusmv3@gmail.com

3. Turmix94

Turmix94 Chieftain

We are playing almost daily now that we are confined. Everybody who wants to join is welcome!

4. Yagoda

Yagoda Chieftain

Yes everybody is welcome! Group is increasing fast as we are now 5 players.

5. Buck2005

Buck2005 Prince

How do plan to solve the problem of limiting the number of Hamachi group in maximum 5 players? )

6. Yagoda

Yagoda Chieftain

Yes you're right the group is now full..... do you want to join us? We must try something else :/

7. Buck2005

Buck2005 Prince

Thanks for the offer, however, no. I prefer standard rules, and sequential moves. Will play with these settings - let me know.

What are you planning to try? What do you think about Radmin VPN? There seems to be no limit to the number of participants in this program.

8. Yagoda

Yagoda Chieftain

Yes we already tried Radmin but the chat is not workng and we did not found how to fix that. Maybe you have an idea?
    Sequential moves are really boring in multiplayer sorry.... it takes ages to see the end of a turn...

9. Buck2005

Buck2005 Prince

Use any other messenger (Skype, Steam, and so on) for chat. Tunngle (until this program closed) had a very uncomfortable chat. Therefore, we used social networks for communication.
    Another alternative to Hamachi is the successor to the Evolve program Player.me. However, it only works for users of 10 windows.