Looking for players

Yagoda

Chieftain
Hey!

We are three players and we play nearly every week. We use simultaneous moves so games are not boring at all.

If anybody is interested tell me! We have a group on Hamachi.

Cheers,

Louis

Super interested! Stuck in ISOLATION DAY 11! Please help me through the tedious boredom!

I have the Windows 10 compatible MGE version and Hamachi, please reach out to me at marcusmv3@gmail.com

Hey!

We are three players and we play nearly every week. We use simultaneous moves so games are not boring at all.

If anybody is interested tell me! We have a group on Hamachi.

Cheers,

Louis

We are playing almost daily now that we are confined. Everybody who wants to join is welcome!

Yes everybody is welcome! Group is increasing fast as we are now 5 players.

Yes you're right the group is now full..... do you want to join us? We must try something else :/

Thanks for the offer, however, no. I prefer standard rules, and sequential moves. Will play with these settings - let me know.

What are you planning to try? What do you think about Radmin VPN? There seems to be no limit to the number of participants in this program.

Yes we already tried Radmin but the chat is not workng and we did not found how to fix that. Maybe you have an idea?
Sequential moves are really boring in multiplayer sorry.... it takes ages to see the end of a turn...

Use any other messenger (Skype, Steam, and so on) for chat. Tunngle (until this program closed) had a very uncomfortable chat. Therefore, we used social networks for communication.
Another alternative to Hamachi is the successor to the Evolve program Player.me. However, it only works for users of 10 windows.

Top Bottom