Loyal Capitals

Loyal Capitals 1.2

totalslacker

Chieftain
totalslacker submitted a new resource:

Loyal Capital - Palaces give a permanent loyalty buff to all capital cities.

Gives a permanent loyalty buff to the capital city, preventing them from revolting, similar to the Statue of Liberty wonder, but only affecting cities with a Palace building. Works for human players, AI and city-states.

To install:
Extract the zip file into your Mods folder and enable through in-game menu.

Alternatively, this mod can be found on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1306525530

Read more about this resource...

I'm afraid not, I don't know of a way to attach modifiers to a building that only affect the player.

Looks like this mod is making all the cities permanently loyal right now, which is interesting, but not what I intended. I'm having a look to see if I can fix it

Hello. This mod does not work for me. I play in R & F, on the map Yet (not) Another Maps Pack. Georgia, Britain, and some other countries are being destroyed in 20-30 moves(by revolts in capital). Is there any way to fix this? Or how to change the files yourself, so that loyalty at least in capitals would not fall (or in all cities)? Thanks

You could try downloading it from Steam, as far as I know it should be working. And of course start a new game with it in case you haven't. It may also be in conflict with any mods that change the palace building. If that doesn't do it, you can try editing the base game files to change the loyalty system to your liking, if you're up for that. This will only work for single player, but have a look at these settings:

Find the Expansion1_GlobalParameters file, located in ...Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion1\Data. Change these values:
"CAPITAL_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_TILE_RADIUS_MAXIUMUM_BASE" Value="5"
"CITIZEN_IDENTITY_PRESSURE_RADIUS_CUTOFF" Value="5"
"LOYALTY_PER_TURN_FROM_NEARBY_CITIZEN_PRESSURE_MAX_LOYALTY" Value="10"

The first two reduce the influence of nearby cities and capitals from 10 tiles to 5, which reduces pressure on a small map. The final option is up to you, default is 20, I found a value less of 10 or less will keep cities from flipping too quickly, giving you time to build loyalty. Changing these values won't break your save so you can reload and test different settings.

The changes above work well on Earth maps to prevent the capitals from flipping so soon. Experiment with the values until you find them suitable for the map size you play on. Make a copy of any files you edit first, or right click on the game in your steam library and click properties --> local files --> verify integrity of game files. This will revert any changes you've made. If you play multiplayer, you can't keep any changes you make to the game's base files.

Hello, is this mod compatible with the new Civ Gathering storms? Or have you perhaps any identical mod working to be compatible?

Top Bottom