1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Loyal Capitals 1.1

Palaces give a permanent loyalty buff to all capital cities, preventing them from revolting.

1. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

totalslacker submitted a new resource:

Loyal Capital - Palaces give a permanent loyalty buff to all capital cities.

Read more about this resource...

agonistes likes this.
  2. JH12345

JH12345 Chieftain

Is it possible to make it only for human player?

3. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

I'm afraid not, I don't know of a way to attach modifiers to a building that only affect the player.

4. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

Looks like this mod is making all the cities permanently loyal right now, which is interesting, but not what I intended. I'm having a look to see if I can fix it

5. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

6. Magistr

Magistr Chieftain

Hello. This mod does not work for me. I play in R & F, on the map Yet (not) Another Maps Pack. Georgia, Britain, and some other countries are being destroyed in 20-30 moves(by revolts in capital). Is there any way to fix this? Or how to change the files yourself, so that loyalty at least in capitals would not fall (or in all cities)? Thanks

7. totalslacker

totalslacker Chieftain

You could try downloading it from Steam, as far as I know it should be working. And of course start a new game with it in case you haven't. It may also be in conflict with any mods that change the palace building. If that doesn't do it, you can try editing the base game files to change the loyalty system to your liking, if you're up for that. This will only work for single player, but have a look at these settings:

The changes above work well on Earth maps to prevent the capitals from flipping so soon. Experiment with the values until you find them suitable for the map size you play on. Make a copy of any files you edit first, or right click on the game in your steam library and click properties --> local files --> verify integrity of game files. This will revert any changes you've made. If you play multiplayer, you can't keep any changes you make to the game's base files.