MadDjinn - Deity Carthage Large Islands

I started watching these videos rather recently, and I think they have helped me quite a bit! I was having a hard time getting above Prince until I watched these. Now I feel comfortable on King and am starting my foray into Emperor. Anyways, I find it hilarious that Suleiman called your army on the weak side before you DoWed him. :lol: I think the AI needs to take into account how powerful your units are more than just the number.

Yeah how good are watching these and reading let's play stories! I find you learn so much without realising it. Also helps you make smart decisions sooner as MD and others (Pilgrim does it in his) give good reasoning behind their decisions. Helps a lot.

Thanks guys :D

I watched all the way up to middle of part #8. Quite fun but I'm thinking this is shaping up to be like the England LP (plus religion), which I watched in its entirety a while back., isn't it?

I wanted to leave a small thank you for your Let's Play Civ5 video series. When I first started playing Civ5 your Rome video was a real eye opener, giving me a lot of good ideas. This Carthage series got me to buy C&K and return to the game so thanks!

One thing, video 24 of this series is showing as "removed by user" on YouTube. Any eta on when this video might be reposted or replaced?

It shows up in the Carthage series list and when you click on it it says this video is currently processing so it will probably be up pretty soon.

It shows up in the Carthage series list and when you click on it it says this video is currently processing so it will probably be up pretty soon.

One thing, video 24 of this series is showing as "removed by user" on YouTube. Any eta on when this video might be reposted or replaced?

#24 should be up there now.

I tried uploading it yesterday, but it had a big failure (the timer went to 1000 minutes) so I deleted it and reuploaded it today.

Nice one. Around T180 it seemed to me that you are boned. But you made it look easy.

Finally getting back into this and watched episodes 8-14 last night. You're right about the unplanned chain of events. As I sat and watched every move you made, it dawned on me the attraction I have for Civ5 and your playstyle: I love the movements of X number of pieces into X number of hexes and how one would accomplish such given the goals. I suppose I would also be mesmerized by you playing Stratego as well. :lol:

Top Bottom